ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! I figured we were in for a long wait for this version. This one'll finish off my Luke collection.

Re: A New Hope Luke

First look I've been excited about since the first. Will look great with Old Ben.

But can we please get some other characters thrown in SS?

Thing of it is, 1) we've been on an ANH tangent and Luke was necessary, and people cried to have ANH figures at the time of the ANH anniversary, granted this is previewed into the next year, but it's essentially going with it, and 2) this will likely be the last Luke for some time as it gives representation of him in all 3 films in a general market (since Yavin was a con piece). I'm sure we may see Hoth or X-Wing, but I'd wager some time later on and we'll see newer characters.

The Tatooine poncho as an Exclusive would be too similar to Qui Gon's exclusive I think (as it's pretty much identical).

Wow this looks really good too.....I might get a second head off of eBay to replace my Yavin Luke's horrid one.....

I'm thinking that the Tatooine Poncho will most likely be the exclusive as well.

I'm actually really surprised to see another Luke so soon but I'm not expecting this one to ship until Q3.

We really should get a glass of blue milk as a standard too.

Nah, IF they ever do Aunt Beru, I'd imagine the whole slew of meal items will come with her as there's nothing else for her to have as accessories.

Thing of it is, 1) we've been on an ANH tangent and Luke was necessary, and people cried to have ANH figures at the time of the ANH anniversary, granted this is previewed into the next year, but it's essentially going with it, and 2) this will likely be the last Luke for some time as it gives representation of him in all 3 films in a general market (since Yavin was a con piece). I'm sure we may see Hoth or X-Wing, but I'd wager some time later on and we'll see newer characters.

Agreed completely... With Obi and Leia already on shelves and Han on the way a ANH Luke (besides the Yavin one) was a necessity.

Nah, IF they ever do Aunt Beru, I'd imagine the whole slew of meal items will come with her as there's nothing else for her to have as accessories.

Hey Maulfan you might be able to do your Screen caps with Ben, Leia, Luke and Han real soon!

I'm glad I got out of the 1/6 line. I would have burned my collection if I was still in. ANOTHER LUKE. We also got 2 in the PF line. Who's in love with Luke at SS. With a world of characters this is tuff. The repeats killed the Buffy line, it makes no sense. Bad move. Bespin Luke is still available and PF Luke/Yoda, he's not selling to good. Strange

The Tatooine poncho as an Exclusive would be too similar to Qui Gon's exclusive I think (as it's pretty much identical).

Can you count the number of "exclusive" blasters that have been released?... ;)

Plus, it's a fairly simple item to make and it won't be a deal-breaker for those that miss out. I think it will be the poncho.

Back