Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
michael-fassbender-x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg

Yeah. Want.

I'd love to see Hot Toys go to town with this license but I reckon all we'll get will be;

Wolverine
Past & Present Professor X (double pack)
Past & Present Magneto (double pack)

Only other ones that may get a sniff would be a J-Law Mystique and a Beast (though can you imagine how hard those two would be to make)

I'd love to see Hot Toys go to town with this license but I reckon all we'll get will be;

Wolverine

Only other ones that may get a sniff would be a J-Law Mystique and a Beast (though can you imagine how hard those two would be to make)

Mystique is highly likely, probably more than Future Charles and Erik.

Doubt it massively

I just think HT knows that Jennifer Lawrence is “hot” right now, kind of like James Franco’s New Goblin got a figure but the other main villains of Spiderman 3 didn’t.

Either way I hope you’re right, A Jennifer Lawrence Mystique figure doesn’t appeal to me.

Wolverine
Yep I think these are the most likely to be made. In all honesty though I'd be okay with that. I like the X-Men but there's so many to pick and choose from that it would be a ridiculous task for Hot Toys to make them all and satisfy everyone. I think those three characters are the core characters of the films and the ones that would probably be the best sellers as figures.

Beast would look fantastic. Just have the hair sculpted

PH5bo4ewSEmr87_1_m.jpg

Wolverine

Mystique would only be a problem with hiding the joints. Beast is easy as long as the hair isn't rooted.

A double pack of future Xavier & Past Xavier would be an excellent choice. Buyers could use the head of future Xavier on the body of the young Xavier and you've got an OT Xavier figure, providing young Xavier came with the X-Wheelchair

I would prefer them not do the two pack route with young/old xavier and magneto. I have no desire for an old magneto but would be interested in a young one.

Yeah if they're going to do McKellen do him from the first film. I would get a figure of him from the Senate scene, so badass, so classic in the discussion with Xavier. Even in both of their first scenes, you feel the tension and history between them. One thing Singer got right.

From this, just Fassbender and Wolverine will do fine.

Yep I think these are the most likely to be made. In all honesty though I'd be okay with that. I like the X-Men but there's so many to pick and choose from that it would be a ridiculous task for Hot Toys to make them all and satisfy everyone.

:exactly:

Mystique would only be a problem with hiding the joints. Beast is easy as long as the hair isn't rooted

I guess HT could just develop a blue body for Mystique like they did with the Avatar figure, don't see Beast being easily done though as surely the fur would have to be rooted/real?

I would prefer them not do the two pack route with young/old xavier and magneto. I have no desire for an old magneto but would be interested in a young one.

If such a pack was made young Magneto would probably be the one you could also pick up on it's own with the present version only available if you get both. All purely speculation of course ;)

I'd like to know they're making Fassy before I go to the film. I enjoy thee films more when I know certain characters are being made.

I'd want both personally so I hope a two pack does happen for each character. If they do a future Professor X a Magneto to pair with him is a must in my mind. Same goes for their younger counterparts.

I just considered something.

They've done all but one of the Captain America 2 figures. There's almost no big movies they're likely to do figures from (short of back logged figures) until August when GOTG starts rolling out. That leaves a lot of time for ASM2 and DOFP figures, which would be the most likely licenses (superheroes) for them to utilise

I just considered something.

They've done all but one of the Captain America 2 figures. There's almost no big movies they're likely to do figures from (short of back logged figures) until August when GOTG starts rolling out. That leaves a lot of time for ASM2 and DOFP figures, which would be the most likely licenses (superheroes) for them to utilise

I hope so. A deftolf filled with DOFP figures is my dream right now. I know everyone wants Fassneto, but I’m loving Beast’s design in DOFP, I think he would translate well into a figure.

The newest trailer is amazing.. The magneto clip in the stadium
was awesome. NEED a magneto figure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You'd think he'd be a pretty obvious character choice. But not to HT :duh Maybe he doesn't have enough Iron in his blood.

I'm not counting on anything, but I'd take future Xavier and Magneto.

The only figures I'm expecting Hot Toys to make from this film are past Wolverine and future Wolverine.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing them do young and old versions of Magneto and Xavier, along with a Mystique and a Beast. And strangely enough, I would really like to see a Mark 1 Sentinel come out of this licence as well. Not really going to hold my breath though, I'm expecting a lull in my collecting next year until the inevitable tidal wave of Age of Ultron releases hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back