What's the point of Marriage?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why waste my time with more complex fundamentals when working with a chimp would yeild more results? You can't grasp the simple, I wouldn't dream of you working through the complex. Sorry, I'm for real this time. No more from me, although I'm sure his insecurities will draw him to make one final post that is as empty and devoid as logic as all the previous efforts.

That's very funny and not surprising that you would challenge my grasp of complex subjects in the field of Psychology considering I got my Degree in it and had a 4.0. :lol:lol

Funny also how you didn't mention your current occupation when asked because it sure as hell isn't in the field of Psychology. Maybe you went to an AA meeting and got some quick tips. :lol

I'm not insecure- just bored. Arguing with someone like you isn't very exciting because all you do is project all your own issues on to me. It's clear as day. :lol

jeez, would you two get a room already? :lol :lol j/k
i just think it's funny the fight has spilled over from the LeRoi Moore thread.

jeez, would you two get a room already? :lol :lol j/k
i just think it's funny the fight has spilled over from the LeRoi Moore thread.
He was losing in the other thread so he thought he would try his luck in this one. He still lost. :lol

That's what happens when you get Psychology tips from an AA meeting. :lol

Oh the sadness. Your 4.0 in Psychology is as funny as all your internet friends pm'ing you about ownage. :lol :lol :lol Your need to lift yourself up is past funny and just sad and pathetic. I said I wasn't going to post again, but that was just for that last page. This is a new one. :lol I hope those pm's of self assurance are making your existence a better one.

He was losing in the other thread so he thought he would try his luck in this one. He still lost. :lol

That's what happens when you get Psychology tips from an AA meeting. :lol

Rory, we don't know each other so you can disregard this if you think it's shear and utter crap. while i agreed with most of your points, it may not have been the best forum to bash the band in an RIP thread.
just my opinion.
:duff

Oh the sadness. Your 4.0 in Psychology is as funny as all your internet friends pm'ing you about ownage. :lol :lol :lol Your need to lift yourself up is past funny and just sad and pathetic. I said I wasn't going to post again, but that was just for that last page. This is a new one. :lol I hope those pm's of self assurance are making your existence a better one.

Right. That is why I have my Diploma sitting right beside me. I even worked in A Substance Use research lab. You can't believe it because you are getting owned. You can't even control yourself from posting a response when you say you won't. Where is your credibility? GOod times! :lol:lol

Sorry but nothing I have said is a lie and really you are the pathetic one here. It's incredibly evident in all your posts. :lol

Rory, we don't know each other so you can disregard this if you think it's shear and utter crap. while i agreed with most of your points, it may not have been the best forum to bash the band in an RIP thread.
just my opinion.
:duff

Yes, I agree with you. However, Wofford came at me with a post full of malice and spite in that thread. I had already moved on but I can't and won't move on once someone starts in on me. He wanted this so I am giving it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back