SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a chance to open this guy up. The good news? He came perfect, no weird defects, no weird paint (or at least at passing glances). I even stood him up to make sure he didn't have to right feet. Overall thoughts? I really like him, the paint finish is nice, I like the costuming and the overall feel and look are impressive. The body feels a little too thin and the character feels a bit too tall but those are nitpicks. The packaging was minimal but nicely done and even though i knew it was coming with three pairs of interchangeable arms, it was a bit of a shock to actually see them there. Unfortunately for me, I didn't bother using them. I actually just went to the ones with the joint so I could play with poses, although I ended up using the straight arm to go better with the final pose I chose. I didn't like the claws. They feel fragile and I don't like that they're attached to a set of hands, I would have preferred magnets that could have been taken off and played with. I paid full price (on FP) and feel like he was worth it and I'm hoping we get both a "Tiger Stripe" version and a few more X-Men to go with him.

View attachment 323051

Wow, you really scored one with great paint!
I've had mine do a shelf dive right onto the claws twice and they're alright, he's tougher than he looks!
Brown and tan Wolvie is my favorite, but if Sideshow releases a Tiger Stripe variant I'll definitely pick one up. Hopefully the Tiger Stripe will have a masked portrait with a neutral expression that could be painted to match this version.

Here's another video starring Wolverine and other heroes. Unfortunately the Wolverine is not SS but Medicom RAH. Thought some of you might enjoy it anyway.

20170215_221516.jpg20170215_221442.jpg20170215_221106.jpg20170215_221352.jpg

Had this set up for awhile using a Hasbro head. As soon as i can find a Nude Sideshow Wolverine body I'll make the swap..

Let me see if I can guess the parts. The bodysuit is from the Hasbro 9" line and the belt is Medicom RAH. Head, boots, gauntlets and head are all modified SSC Wolverine. Let me know if I'm even partially right. As always your work is amazing, can't wait to see the next series especially since you keep posting these great bashes.

Back