Your top 10 Joes you want Sideshow to make next!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to be able to get 4 or 5 sixth scale figures for the price of a PF. Thats been reduced. Probably get 2 and a half figures. :lol

That said, the quality of Sixth scale went up. The quality of Pfs has not gone up and actually went down in a lot/most cases.

PF are boring! Statues that stand there and do nothing,take up room,and stay in one pose forever! a waste of $400...

Sure,they are cool to look at,but thats about it

Used to be able to get 4 or 5 sixth scale figures for the price of a PF. Thats been reduced. Probably get 2 and a half figures. :lol

That said, the quality of Sixth scale went up. The quality of Pfs has not gone up and actually went down in a lot/most cases.

This is a very true statement. Sideshow's been increasing the quality of their 1/6, upto and including paints with Zartan and Rock 'n' Roll, while PFs like Cyclops and Rogue show the opposite.

In no particular order and leaving Destro and Baroness out:

Barbecue
Croc Master
Blowtorch
Torpedo
Toxo-Viper
Major Bludd
Alley-Viper
Shipwreck
Countdown
Gung-Ho (with class A's)

Really cool to see other Joe fans voice their opinions on who they want made. What would really be interesting / tricky is if Sideshow came out and said (HYPOTHETICALLY):

"Hey guys, unfortunately our licensing contract with Hasbro ran out and we were not able to come to terms on renewal. Under our current agreement, we can only do ten more figures. Which figures would you want done?"

It would be interesting to see which figures made the cut, if you could only stick to a list of ten. I would love a Version 2 Storm Shadow, but not at the expense of taking a slot from one of the ten.

(HYPOTHETICALLY):

"Hey guys, unfortunately our licensing contract with Hasbro ran out and we were not able to come to terms on renewal. Under our current agreement, we can only do ten more figures. Which figures would you want done?"

Why would you say that?! :panic::panic::horror:horror:panic::panic:
But my list stays the same

1. Scarlet *Confirmed*
2. Roadblock *Confirmed*
3. Lady Jaye *Confirmed*
4. Gung Ho *Rumored, pretty much confirmed*
5. Shipwreck *Rumored*
6. Bazooka *Rumored*
7. Alpine *Hinted/Rumored*
8. Spirit
9. Snow Job *Confirmed*
10. Blowtorch *Strongly Confirmed*

Ten more and that's it?

Destro
Baroness
Scrap Iron

Doc
Scarlet
Short Fuze
Wild Bill
Gung Ho
Roadblock
Low-Light

But, that would suck. It sucks enough already that ten more figures will take almost three years to get.

Damn I forgot about Mutt and Junkyard. I want them too. Dammit I want all of them ! I'd even buy an Ice Cream Soldier !

Damn I forgot about Mutt and Junkyard. I want them too. Dammit I want all of them ! I'd even buy an Ice Cream Soldier !

Mutt and Junkyard would be AMAZING looking! I hope Sideshow has him on the soon-to-do list!

Well until I see them in a reveal or in production...here is my top 10:

1. Destro
2. Baroness
3. Scrap Iron
4. Roadblock
5. Scarlett
6. Shipwreck
7. BAT
8. Tomax & Xamot
9. Snow Serpent
10. Major Bludd

as long as there are no more generic ninjas or different colored troopers, I will be happy with anything original.

Scrap Iron WOULD be prety awesome, lots of gear too.

Really cool to see other Joe fans voice their opinions on who they want made. What would really be interesting / tricky is if Sideshow came out and said (HYPOTHETICALLY):

It would be a lot better if they said:

"Hey guys, unfortunately our licensing contract with Hasbro ran out and we were not able to come to terms on renewal. Instead, Sideshow will be replaced by HOT TOYS with an agreement that G.I. Joe products will be exclusively distributed by Sideshow. We hope this will address many issues regarding pinheads, ugly paint job on portraits, clicking joints and the limitation of our 1/6th scale bodies. Right now, Under our current agreement, we can only do ten more figures. Which figures would you want done?" Please take note that there's an option not to have the portraits painted, we will be giving a $20 discount for those availing the said option.

As for my Top Ten:
1. Cover Girl
2-4 - Slaughter's Renegades
5. Lady Jaye
6. Desert Scorpion
7. Buzzer
8. Ripper
9. Torch
10. Alpine

It would be a lot better if they said:

"Hey guys, unfortunately our licensing contract with Hasbro ran out and we were not able to come to terms on renewal. Instead, Sideshow will be replaced by HOT TOYS with an agreement that G.I. Joe products will be exclusively distributed by Sideshow. We hope this will address many issues regarding pinheads, ugly paint job on portraits, clicking joints and the limitation of our 1/6th scale bodies. Right now, Under our current agreement, we can only do ten more figures. Which figures would you want done?" Please take note that there's an option not to have the portraits painted, we will be giving a $20 discount for those availing the said option.

As for my Top Ten:
1. Cover Girl
2-4 - Slaughter's Renegades
5. Lady Jaye
6. Desert Scorpion
7. Buzzer
8. Ripper
9. Torch
10. Alpine

I don't want Hot Toys Joes...they would be $200-250 each and you know they would just start all over again.Sideshow is doing perfectly fine with the Joe line as is,plus they have been getting better as the line goes on...They really have not made a bad figure yet (other than The Kool-Aid CC,but thats only color choice,as the figure itself is not bad)

A little birdy told me news on upcoming Joes in the "time for the next Joe thread".....:drool

Back