1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact people in HK through FB and you probably will get one, but will be worth a pretty penny.

Tapatalk sucks. I stopped getting all notifications again. Anyone know if there is a different forum app to actually enjoy sideshowfreaks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tapatalk sucks. I stopped getting all notifications again. Anyone know if there is a different forum app to actually enjoy sideshowfreaks?

Ha! I was just thinking of trying to finally get started with Tapatalk, because after all this time I have been on the board I have always just used my computer, but I wasn't sure how to get started. :rotfl

Ha! I was just thinking of trying to finally get started with Tapatalk, because after all this time I have been on the board I have always just used my computer, but I wasn't sure how to get started. :rotfl
It used to be awesome, until they had an update that screwed everything up. I lost all notifications for a week. Then it came back for 2 days and now is very spotty. This needs to get resolved before spooktacular event

It used to be awesome, until they had an update that screwed everything up. I lost all notifications for a week. Then it came back for 2 days and now is very spotty. This needs to get resolved before spooktacular event

I was never big on that app, always screwed with my notifications :lol and was just a bit clunky. I usually just use the mobile site.

If the notifications is the big problem, I don't think that's an issue for me, I usually turn all my notifications off on my various apps, I figure it will all be there when I am ready to check for it. :)

I downloaded the app, but it was asking to log in, and I wasn't sure if it was asking for a new taptalk idea and password (and I would need to create a new account) or if it was asking me for the id and password I use here.

My main issue with Tapatalk is that I can post embedded videos. I don't get notifications at all if I can help it. In fact, I started getting countless notifications when the update happened, and had to manually turn it off!

Are people getting this already? Mine is being charged on Wednesday. Expecting it the following friday

Right, I’m due to be charged on the fourth probably ship by the end of the month also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately, it's been a 3 week process with sideshow. First they send a charging soon email, then a week later they take payment. They used to ship same day, but now it's been taking up to 7 days to ship. Then another 6 to arrive. I wonder if they are trying this new process out

Back