How would you want SS to do X-Wing Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwedishHeat

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's such a variable costume, it's almost like Vader in the sense that Luke wore his flight suit in all three movies.

Should they do an X-Wing suited figure and put the Snowspeeder jacket in as the exclusive accessory??

How about headsculpts?? I doubt anyone would strongly desire an ROTJ headed X-Wing Luke, because the screen time was minimal, but between Hoth scenes and Death Star scenes, we'd need ESB and ANH heads, with both helmeted and unhelmeted versions of each. Would you pay an extra $15-20 for a Sideshow Exclusive with ESB heads and Snowspeeder jacket??

Would you like an ANH X-Wing Luke and hope for the best for an ESB Snowspeeder Luke in the future, much like we are waiting for an Endor/DSII Luke??

I would like a X-wing Luke with only 1 helmeted head and the snowspeeder jacket included.

I don't see Sideshow making multiple versions of a character at this time.

Not sure, I think there is more difference between the X-Wing and Snowspeeder than the jacket. If I could only have one it would be the X-Wing, but if they could do a huge set that would be cool as well.

I'd say to go for a TESB Pilot Luke first, with the saber, and jacket and white gloves and boots, and cold suit...

And then do a ANH Pilot Luke, with the black gloves and boots...

I think the differences are big enough to warrant two different figures...

X-Wing Luke has long been on the list of PFs under consideration, along with the droids. I wouldn't get him in the 12" line, but I would actually consider him in 1:4 scale.

I can see SS doing just the standard flightsuit, that way they have the option of characters such as Biggs, Wedge, Porkins etc.

The "standard" flightsuit will be the ANH styled suit with black gloves, boots, etc and I can envision if they ever get around to doing Porkins then they'll just give him the Ed Treatment and be done with it.

The ESB Flightsuit and the ANH Flightsuit are different enough to warrant both figures but since I have a feeling the next Luke will be a Stormtrooper Disguise variant, I think we'll get the ESB version first.

I wouldn't really buy an X-Wing Luke, nor any XWing pilot. Like the creatures and baddies more. :)

I would want them to wait about another 2 to 3 years. I don't need another damn Luke. That being said I would take an X-Wing pilot. I am just Luked out at the moment.

I'd much rather have a X-Wing Wedge than another ^^^^ing Luke. This goes for both the 12" and PF line.

I would want them to wait about another 2 to 3 years. I don't need another damn Luke. That being said I would take an X-Wing pilot. I am just Luked out at the moment.

But...but...we STILL don't have Stormtrooper Luke, X-Wing Luke, Hoth gear Luke, hospital garb Luke, Dagobah Training Luke, Endor Luke, and BACTA TANK LUKE ($70.00 for a Buck body and a diaper...can't wait to see that one)!!!

What the hell, Sideshow? :mad:

On a more serious note, I would love an ESB X-Wing Luke. But I agree we need a break from Han and Lukes for a bit.

It seems like a good one for a con exclusive - have the ANH as a regular release and then the ESB with the required changes made for an exlcusive to SDCC or something

X-wing Luke? Yes, I would like for SSC to make him with a blue cape, and a Lando Calrisian head on the shoulders! No seriously, enough Lukes for now. Maybe later. Oh and if Lando really is so unpopular, no need to make a lot of them. A nice small ES will do! :D

regular Xwing Luke with a helmeted and unhelmeted head. Then as an exclusive, website only or maybe a Con, of Hoth Luke with different jacket, boots and gloves.

YES! I want my X-Wing Luke! Bring him ON! Then, I want a Snowspeeder Luke, since its a very different outfit with the X-Wing suit underneath. Its more than just the jacket. The regular head, helmeted head, and empty helmets included is a great idea, unless they find a way to maybe make Luke's hair removable so the helmet could fit on Luke's head.

...then I want Wedge, Biggs, Red Leader.... :D

Back