Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Here is the shotgun exclusive:

998239_678408232205822_111071986_n.jpg

Here is the Mega Striker, which is included with the regular version:

1781988_678407885539190_518159777_n.jpg

At this point we don't know for sure if any retailers in the US will carry the exclusive (shotgun). I'm ready to preorder with or without exclusive. IMO, I would not display Prime with the shotgun. I would rather get the matrix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I think Prime 1 made the right choice.
That exclusive isn't significant enough to hunt one down, but the regular version can be had.... well, if you've got the $$$ that is. :lol

I think most are gonna be please with the regular, if SS offer the exc at same price, bonus for US buyers.

I need help here Friends I m from India & from where should I order this badboy? sideshow wont ship it to india. any suggestions plz. also is it made of Polystone? coz on forum they were talking abt plastic

At my comic shop. We was going over a few hard hero classic transformer statues and prime 1 studios came up. From what I heard that day the statue will not have the shotgun. But we have to take that with a grain of salt. I mean megatron in japn comes with the matrix of leadership..

Do u know if the matrix is sized for him to be able to hold it or it's just a statue size item.

Do u know if the matrix is sized for him to be able to hold it or it's just a statue size item.

For Megatron the matrix was small scale. Just for display
But the Optimus prime matrix Ex is on scale he's holding it.

Never thought I'll venture into this part of the forums but Prime1's Optimus really has caught my attention. It's the most detailed and impressive Optimus I've ever seen till date but the thought of dropping $2.5k for it is a little intimidating.. In such a big dilemma now. :(

On another note, are there any other impressive Optimus Primes or Transformers (in terms of details, scale and quality) out there?

For Megatron the matrix was small scale. Just for display
But the Optimus prime matrix Ex is on scale he's holding it.

Oh ok.. Thanks for the pics,, This Piece is going to be so cool,,,,

There is a few coming out from Calibre, its there 30th Anniversary, so a Prime and Bee will be coming out that are Resin Statue. There not as good as this one but there way less $$$$ but look good. I seen one youtube video on the 1st prime that they made. Doesn't look to bad. I have the All-spark Cube from them, its pretty big and have good details it was worth the money, Check them out....

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=calibre

Thanks Jofiguer. When you say not as good as Prime1, are you referring to scale and materials used?

I wouldn't touch Calibre stuff with someone else's hands, their stuff is garbage.

so I managed to find a dealer willing to ship the exclusive to Canada. The problem is that it will cost my almost $4k (in Canadian funds) when everything is said and done. I will be able to get the regular for whatever price SS is charging "all in" in Canadian funds, so the exclusive is a no-go.

Any interest in commissioning someone to make the shotgun for us?

so I managed to find a dealer willing to ship the exclusive to Canada. The problem is that it will cost my almost $4k (in Canadian funds) when everything is said and done. I will be able to get the regular for whatever price SS is charging "all in" in Canadian funds, so the exclusive is a no-go.

Any interest in commissioning someone to make the shotgun for us?

I thought I read earlier that Sideshow maybe including the Shotgun EX but not the Matrix? Anyone confirm this?

Personally, as nice as it would be to have the shotgun included, it wouldn't leave me too distraught if I didn't manage to get it. I think this piece already has some amazing accessories that will come with it such as the 'Mega Striker' Gun, the Sword and the Axe...so I'd probably not even display it with the shotgun anyway :rolleyes2

I thought I read earlier that Sideshow maybe including the Shotgun EX but not the Matrix? Anyone confirm this?

Personally, as nice as it would be to have the shotgun included, it wouldn't leave me too distraught if I didn't manage to get it. I think this piece already has some amazing accessories that will come with it such as the 'Mega Striker' Gun, the Sword and the Axe...so I'd probably not even display it with the shotgun anyway :rolleyes2

I kinda feel the same way, it would be awesome to have the ex but it wouldn't be a deal breaker, to be honest it would only be great if your going to sell it down the line, other than that its probably something I wouldn't display him with, of course that's IMO, now if it comes with the matrix, that I might display with it.

Apparently SS was given the opportunity to also carry the exclusive, but I am not optimistic that they will. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Back