The official Harass Trevor Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's already done Mr. Hanky, and I have one and it's FANTASTIC!!! Seriously Trev, would really like to see you give some thought to that Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill sculpt. I kind of hate to ask for anything, as you've done so much for me already. I now have a complete Firefly crew thanks to you. For this you'll always have the love of a 75 year old grandfather. :inlove

Old Grandpa

I am fairly certain Trevor cannot sculpt Buffy-Angel characters due to Sideshow holding that licence.

If we want Wesley or better yet Anya, we need to be serious about commissioning it from another sculptor.

Trevor could sculpt the weatherman from How I Met Your Mother.

I wouldn't be surprised if HT does a Maria Hill.

I'd like to see Lena Headey - you could use it for TSCC, 300 and Games of Thrones. Numo has done one but it's waaaay off in accuracy.

Last edited:
Just coming from the angle of interesting faces to sculpt, especially with the brilliant work done on Cranston, Draper, and M.C. Hall, I'd love to see something along the lines of maybe a John Wayne, or James Gandolfini (mainly cause I've always wanted a Sopranos custom). Also, I'm not gonna lie, seeing a Jim Parsons as Dr. Sheldon Cooper would pretty much blow my mind.

Ive already mentioned that I would love a Wesely from Angel, but if we are all talking dream heads; then it would be apsolutly amazing to see sculpts of Christopher Eccelston and David Tennant as the Ninth and Tenth Doctors.
Also the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural are ones that could definatly use the Trevor Grove treatment.

I'd like to see Lena Headey - you could use it for TSCC, 300 and Games of Thrones. Numo has done one but it's waaaay off in accuracy.

Absolutely seconded!!

Now that I have my Terminator Cameron's, I really want a TSCC Lena.

Hey Trevor any love for the Big Bang Theory? I'd be funny to have Leonard and Sheldon standing next to Batman and Iron Man.

Back