Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with the 1/5 avengers assemble Thor, so I don't need this 1.
Oh im happy witg it as well.i also dont neeed this one. But damn its that good lol. My excuse is the AA line is as a team. This new thor is a standalone hehe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Man, I hope SSC is reading not only the praises ...but the comments in the Extremis Iron Man thread as well. If they set too high of a price ...then we won't be buying.

It’s definitely nice but.....eh. I have the Modern PF and don’t feel compelled to make a switch.

It looks fantastic. Never thought I would consider a Thor statue, but this can convince me (price willing...)

Man, I hope SSC is reading not only the praises ...but the comments in the Extremis Iron Man thread as well. If they set too high of a price ...then we won't be buying.

But enough people will be buying. I started collecting when a new PF was $300-400. The edition sizes and prices have only gotten higher. People will buy them no matter what, unless they're made of PVC. They charged the ridiculous price of $1,200 for Thanos. The EX sold out in minutes. The remaining 3,500 sold out within the year. Sideshow doesn't care what we think about their prices lol. They're still the cheapest option out there for the majority of collectors.

But enough people will be buying. I started collecting when a new PF was $300-400. The edition sizes and prices have only gotten higher. People will buy them no matter what, unless they're made of PVC. They charged the ridiculous price of $1,200 for Thanos. The EX sold out in minutes. The remaining 3,500 sold out within the year. Sideshow doesn't care what we think about their prices lol. They're still the cheapest option out there for the majority of collectors.
You are damn right lol. Selling out a 1200 statue in 3 minutes opened a world of possibilities.

That's pretty boss even without his classic togs; cool pose, boss sculpt. Would have looked even better with his round discs running down his torso.

This is next level IMO. If sideshow can settle down their prices and continue to produce such motion driven and awesome pieces... they going to sell out every time.

They need to help us out with these prices though.

Hell ...I'm one of those that got a ToT EX. But that's because it was very compelling. I loved it a lot from the start. I'm a Thor fan, but this is not as compelling as ToT, IMO. SSC needs to think hard about pricing this one.

The original Thor PF is listed at 30" tall. My memory of seeing it in a LCS many years back, that height seems about right. It looked massive.

I'm guessing this will come in about 26-28" tall. For the inflated price they are going to be asking, I would love to see it come in closer to 30".
Don't think that will happen though.

The original Thor PF is listed at 30" tall. My memory of seeing it in a LCS many years back, that height seems about right. It looked massive.

I'm guessing this will come in about 26-28" tall. For the inflated price they are going to be asking, I would love to see it come in closer to 30".
Don't think that will happen though.

Looking at the video I don't think it's that tall. With the positioning of the body and base it might only be 24".

Though you're probably right and it tops out at 26".

But I really hope it's less though as I only have so much display space I can use.

im trying to find faults so i can pass this one lol. one reason is the face is looking down so the best way to display this would be sideways.. front on it would look odd, and and since there is another character on the base,, it wont fit in with the rest of my avengers line up... the face sculpt is the best thor portrait i have seen but probably hard to see when displayed from front// the pose looks fit more for a dioroma than a pf

Yeah this thing is a standalone piece for me. This and slipidey will look great on top of e detolf lol

I don't collect statues but this looks amazing to me. I adore Thor but the 1/6 chris hemsworth figures never really did it for me.

Though it will probably be far too expensive for my liking.

I think this is a step up for sideshow, it's pretty impressive. Something about the arms just doesn't sit comfortably with me though.

Back