Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love everything about it but that fabric cape. They can work on museum poses, but something this dynamic? Should have went with sculpted.

I know they could have tried with a light weight resin of some sort for the cape, but with that pose held up by one leg, I'm already concerned about weight and potential lean issues even without a sculpted cape.

I think this Thor statue is amazing looking.... but I won't lie, when I first saw it I was like oh man I bet that's going to lean over time.... Hopefully I'm wrong, plus I haven't seen any issues with the Spider-Man PF they did awhile back.....

I think this Thor statue is amazing looking.... but I won't lie, when I first saw it I was like oh man I bet that's going to lean over time.... Hopefully I'm wrong, plus I haven't seen any issues with the Spider-Man PF they did awhile back.....

People said the same thing about that spider, and captain marvel, and so many other statues since like .... 2011 but none of them really have lately. Daredevil PF was the only one I saw about 2-3 people have issues, but all of those people lived in ridiculously hot areas like Australia.

I know they could have tried with a light weight resin of some sort for the cape, but with that pose held up by one leg, I'm already concerned about weight and potential lean issues even without a sculpted cape.

I think they can come up with a sculpted light cape...the shoulder pad gold part of Thanos on the Throne is so lightweight that I thought it was plastic to the touch. I mean the DC statue line of statues which is about 100 bucks or so each my batman has a terrific sculpted cape which is very light.

I will say though that the fabric cape on this piece does not bother me for some reason.

People said the same thing about that spider, and captain marvel, and so many other statues since like .... 2011 but none of them really have lately. Daredevil PF was the only one I saw about 2-3 people have issues, but all of those people lived in ridiculously hot areas like Australia.

Hasn't there also been reports of cracks developing on the new Spidey PFs arm? I thought I remember reading that in one of the forums but I'm not 100% sure.

Looks pretty cool and I love Thor, but another piece I don't need and I'm going to skip. Two are enough for now. Would love to see more new under/un-developed characters.

New HD image posted

1125_previewbanner_ThorPF.jpg

Back