Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitd

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the current options are for purchasing custom capes for 1/6 Batman figures. I see them mentioned now and again, but I haven't made note. Anyone know all the current options?

I'm wondering what the current options are for purchasing custom capes for 1/6 Batman figures. I see them mentioned now and again, but I haven't made note. Anyone know all the current options?

I believe Unreal Customs is an option, you can contact via Facebook.

DeanKnight's YouTube channel has some videos to watch.

I'm currently in the process of getting a Wonder Woman robe from them and debating whether to get a replacement cape for Batman 89. I'm relatively OK with the Batman Returns Hot Toys cape.

Which Batman are you getting capes for?

There are a few people on the board here that do custom capes. Jaxon does capes for several different Batman figures and I heard his are top notch. I am thinking of getting a Batman Returns cape and and Arkham City Batman cape also. Unreal as mentioned are also good. Tony Meis does great capes also. I have one of his on My Batman Begins and Dark Knight Batman and lastly on my 89 Batman. He is still on facebook but not sure if he still does commission work. There are several comparison videos on youtube to help you out.

Last edited:
I recently got a Jaxon cape for my SS Batman and very pleased with his service and quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back