1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Captain America Figure

23711150672_3b24172275_b.jpg

Last edited:

From the picture, the only difference is it is missing the red on the chest compare to AOU cap.

From the picture, the only difference is it is missing the red on the chest compare to AOU cap.

There's also no white on the biceps unlike the AoU Cap. Boots are different too, they look to be the same as Stealth Cap's boots.

As was mentioned, the glaring difference is the lack of the white stripes on the biceps. The boots are also different, as they more resemble those of the Strike Suit. There's no red on the chest surrounding the star logo (as you stated) and the pattern of the white stripes on the abdomen appears to be different. The knee pads also seem to have more of the shape that they do on the pants of the Strike Suit.

Also, no magnetic shield I'm presuming, being that he appears to go back to his shield with the straps in the film.

The more I see it, I have to say that this may actually be my favorite Cap suit. My favorite is AoU, but I really like how this one is essentially just like the AoU suit, albeit just not as ornate, so to speak. More of a stripped down version, if you will. It seems like it fits Cap's style more.

Too similar to AoU for me. If it came with some major scorch marks from Iron Man and a busted helmet I would be all for it.

Anyone know if the shield has straps or is it still magnets?

Not enough has changed from the AOU version to warrant buying this, unless you didn't pick up that figure that is. A new pair of boots looks like the only change soi can't justify it.

This will b my first Cap from PO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12366256_986482611424722_3166251675190960082_n.jpg

12366415_986482614758055_3515518417622382621_n.jpg

This one could be perfect without red stripes.I'm still happy with my modified stealth suit.

The only thing I want is for the design to somehow improve those knee protectors so that they articulate in line with the actual legs. Now that would be something.

ltdcGDV.jpg

Still hope there'll be a proper Captain America costume in the new film.
So tired of looking at these Super Soldier / stealth variations...

I actually can't tell if this is the AoU figure or not, looks exactly the same to me? I thought he had scale armour in CW?

It's a great looking figure but I really can't tell the difference between this and AOU. The good news is that for anyone who missed out on the previous, you get a second chance.

Damn that sculpt to Hell! They get Bucky ready and not Cap?

I wonder if it will come with a second unmasked sculpt like the AoU version? I think they need to do some different accessories just to make it stand out from the previous release.

Back