Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew patience would be rewarded for this guy. But then I'm an optimist. Awesome stuff.

This is going to be a great SDCC. Let the display setup pictures roll !!

Really hope this means positive things for Krennic and Cassian too. If they are there plus Emperor and guards it'll be a SDCC to remember !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoping for an awesome sculpt but he will need a scrawny neck to go with it........:lecture

Can't wait to see what tomorrow morning's tease will be.

Me too. Seems like they've now teased something almost every day the past week. I expect at least 3 more teases, 1 more up for preorder before the con officially hits this weekend.

Yes!!! Can't wait to see the entire thing previewed at SDCC. I've been waiting for this one since I learned Hot Toys had acquired the rights to Star Wars. I guess Hot Toys has been listening to the online comments, after all. With that in mind (and at the risk of sounding too negative) I'll be that guy: I hope they fix a few things on the uniform, before the final release. As people have mentioned, the belt should have holes instead of studs. Also, the collar should be closed. Some people have argued that the rank bar should be higher, but I disagree; the dosimiter pockets should be lowered on his jacket. Don't get me wrong... I'll be pre-ordering this the first chance I get. Tarkin.jpg

Pretty awesome and unexpected. I kinda thought they were moving away from ANH for now. Can't wait!

First time in a while that I can say this is a definite buy. I know we haven't seen the portrait yet, but I feel good about this being an HT sculpt.

Yes!!! Can't wait to see the entire thing previewed at SDCC. I've been waiting for this one since I learned Hot Toys had acquired the rights to Star Wars. I guess Hot Toys has been listening to the online comments, after all. With that in mind (and at the risk of sounding too negative) I'll be that guy: I hope they fix a few things on the uniform, before the final release. As people have mentioned, the belt should have holes instead of studs. Also, the collar should be closed. Some people have argued that the rank bar should be higher, but I disagree; the dosimiter pockets should be lowered on his jacket. Don't get me wrong... I'll be pre-ordering this the first chance I get.View attachment 353337

Nice analysis. Good catches. But i think in this moment everybody should be just happy he appeared at all :D Of course additional tweaks never hurts.

Pretty awesome and unexpected. I kinda thought they were moving away from ANH for now. Can't wait!

Well I see it as covering ANH and Rogue One. So all good.

Just hope the headsculpt is good. Wonder if Disney would give HT the digital version of Tarkin they developed for Rogue One ?? Guess it's possible as it helps both parties and us collector's of course !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back