The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4508B90B-3850-49FD-B229-82871F88CBD2.jpg

So if I remember Khev correctly, this ep was directed by the showrunner if the Kenobi series. That definitely goes into the Possibly Not Terrible column.

Can this be bought? I kind of want to frame it and give to my nephew for Christmas.

Its just concept art at this point. When the House of Mouse merchandising finally get into full capitalist mode regarding this series I’m sure this or variations will become officially available. I suppose you could dl it, print it and frame it. But that’s not official advise.

Last edited:
At first it looked like he really
Spoiler Spoiler:

So is everyone ok with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Before this show I already couldn?t take Fett seriously in ROTJ now just forget about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's interesting that episode 7 drops the day before TROS and episode 8 a week after. Of course there is a lot of speculation that there will be a tie in.

Imagine all of 3PO's "friends" defeated and about to receive the death lighting from the Emperor, then in true Arya Stark fashion teenage baby Yoda flies in from nowhere and buries his green saber into Palpatine's neck;)

Imagine the backlash of Rey's big moment being stolen

I love seeing PT characters in the hands of capable writers and directors.

First time that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's interesting that episode 7 drops the day before TROS and episode 8 a week after. Of course there is a lot of speculation that there will be a tie in.

Imagine all of 3PO's "friends" defeated and about to receive the death lighting from the Emperor, then in true Arya Stark fashion teenage baby Yoda flies in from nowhere and buries his green saber into Palpatine's neck;)

Imagine the backlash of Rey's big moment being stolen

He wouldn’t be old enough to take on Palpatine.

That was a great episode!

It was so epic-ly BADASS and AWESOME they could stop right there and I'd be happy:clap:clap:clap. Sadness and cuteness to bring the most jaded to Amazon to get their own green plushy.

(Lying about stopping tho:monkey3. Might as well start the sequel now:viking)

So is everyone ok with
Spoiler Spoiler:

*Shrug* I think they have a code. And it dovetails with what I've read about the society.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the "bounty case" resembled an ice cream maker (nod to Empire?)

Correct, an article I posted awhile back said that’s exactly what it is. So the man fleeing Bespin is taking his valuables with him in his portable safe.
(Which ironically is tooty fruity tatooiney ice cream)

Back