Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really need to see Batfleck and Leto go toe-to-toe.

inb4

ojCKFbI.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tasteless and short sighted rationalizations by casuals for casuals.

It's always funny that these types of videos or lists use ****** photo manipulations or renderings to prove their points on how costumes would like, the Hawkeye still being proof of that. As if there was no way that the recognizable designs could be modified/updated to look better in live action. ****, there are plenty of amateur designers all over instagram that could come up with something good. Hell even when they come up with something decent, it is ruined (IMO) by having that character run around without their mask most of the time; no reason why characters like Spider Man, Black Panther, Capt, etc. should be without their masks.

Someone necro-posted one of my favorite threads? Guess I'll just post this pic of hot-ass super skinny Mercy Graves again....what can I say? I've lived in Japan a long time. It's warped my tastes. Sooooooooo hot.

bvscharactersmneafeatured-1380x620_rev1.jpg

It's watchable. It's a film with great moments. If it had been film number 3, 4 or 5 featuring these characters I think it would have played a lot better. Alas, for me, it just doesn't work as film number 2 for Superman considering what happens to him and only film number 1 for Batman and Wonder Woman.

Still rank this as one of my favorite superhero films- I will say it holds up and in the light of recent efforts in the genre it gets better and better for me...

Back