The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...you guys will actually wear that ____? :lol

Ill always has the best TF shirts.

I'm in awe of the Green Ranger tee, but then I remembered my loyalty lies with the RED RANGER!!! :rock

RED RANGER TEE ORDERED!!! :rock

Bam, I'm already broke because of collectibles, but this? This is the nail in the coffin. :rotfl

Thanks, Bam....Thanks. :banghead :lol

Thanks man, I am gonna order one. Need to find a few more to save on shipping. If anyone else is ordering from here, use code "Valentine" for 20% off. :peace

Patient, thanks for the code!!! I didn't even see this! :rock

Placing the order now!!!

I recently bought these two, they were too bad ass to pass up...

pECKO1-6478109dt.jpg
pECKO1-6478127dt.jpg

Bam, I'm already broke because of collectibles, but this? This is the nail in the coffin. :rotfl\
Welcome to my life. :D

I'm just as much a collector of T-Shirts as I am of action figures and statues. And I also collect Concept Art/Making Of books from movies, Art Prints and Blu-Rays! :duh

Transformers, Thundercats, He-Man, Voltron, Robotech, G.I. JOE > Power Rangers

God...ur so old! :monkey5:monkey3
Bam, I'm already broke because of collectibles, but this? This is the nail in the coffin. :rotfl

Thanks, Bam....Thanks. :banghead :lol

HAHAHA!!! I aim to please!!!:rock

I wanna see a picture of u wearing that Ranger shirt!! :lol

Those are really cool shirts u picked up Ill...Marc Ecko had some real good ones....but they where to rich for my blood!:(

And thats an awesome Street Fighter shrit Banny! :lol

Welcome to my life. :D

I'm just as much a collector of T-Shirts as I am of action figures and statues. And I also collect Concept Art/Making Of books from movies, Art Prints and Blu-Rays! :duh

I don't know how you do it. :monkey2 :lol

After seeing the Art Print thread that you and Power among others post in, I too am catching the "bug." I'm meeting AH in a few months, so I'm hoping to get a commission piece from him. Keeping my fingers crossed!

God...ur so old! :monkey5:monkey3

Those are really cool shirts u picked up Ill...Marc Ecko had some real good ones....but they where to rich for my blood!:(
I feel sorry for any kid that did not grow up in the 80's. Best cartoon era EVER!! :rock :cool:

I love his Star Wars shirts and I have several of his Marvel shirts and sweaters too. I'll have to take pics of them and share them here.

I don't know how you do it. :monkey2 :lol

After seeing the Art Print thread that you and Power among others post in, I too am catching the "bug." I'm meeting AH in a few months, so I'm hoping to get a commission piece from him. Keeping my fingers crossed!
I don't know either man! :dunno

The art stuff is a serious addiction/illness, I'm gonna try to get a sketch at SDCC this year. Good luck with yours! :rock

I got the stormtrooper skull one in red during the last sale! You sir, have good taste.
:duff

OOOhhhh I get it!! :lol

I feel sorry for any kid that did not grow up in the 80's. Best cartoon era EVER!! :rock :cool:

I love his Star Wars shirts and I have several of his Marvel shirts and sweaters too. I'll have to take pics of them and share them here.

80's cartoons are the shat! But u can't hate on the 90's yo...there was some good stuff there too you know! :tap

Make sure ur only wearing the shirts in the pics! No pants required! :naughty

Here's some of my Marvel shirts by Ecko and Johnny Blaze...

DSC03249.jpg

Sleeve...

DSC03264.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

Back...

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

Front...

DSC03260.jpg

Back...

DSC03262.jpg