1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic, congratulations!
I was really looking forward to more news from you guys regarding this figure and you did not disappoint.

Is this the final production piece or still a prototype?

I have a couple of minor comments and would like to know if they can be addressed.

The helmet has an odd shape in the cheek area, is that to make it removable? Can it be changed?
The body, while nicely muscular, looks very "stocky" and squat. BP, while very muscular in the film, still looks tall, he's got a very graceful physique. This looks like a little tank. Any chances you might look for a different body?
The paint apps don't look too good on the armor, any chance they might be tweaked for production?

At any rate, the figure looks great, and pending price, I'll certainly buy it.

Thanks for the fantastic update!

I love it!
Yes the body is a bit on the beefy side, but it still looks great and if I have a major problem with it, I can always replace it with something leaner.
That convex swelling at the cheeks of the helmet is there on the helmet in the movie Abake, but it's not as pronounced as it is on Pangeae's figure. Hopefully the actual production figure will look better in that regard when it's in hand.

I am very interested in that body. Always looking for new and different base bodies. Looks very good. Overall, a very nice looking figure.

I think it looks great, and if the sculpt or body aren't good, those are fixable. Great starting point for someone who wants a super accurate Achilles. I want it as is... When will it be up for order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it!
Yes the body is a bit on the beefy side, but it still looks great and if I have a major problem with it, I can always replace it with something leaner.
That convex swelling at the cheeks of the helmet is there on the helmet in the movie Abake, but it's not as pronounced as it is on Pangeae's figure. Hopefully the actual production figure will look better in that regard when it's in hand.

Indeed, looking at pics it does seem the helmet has that shape.
I do wonder however, what other body we could use... nothing really springs to mind that is both muscular and yet lean and tall.
BTW, it seems the armor can be used both with and without shoulder guards, nice touch!

tumblr_inline_mr10dbeL9B1qz4rgp.gif

I think it looks great, and if the sculpt or body aren't good, those are fixable. Great starting point for someone who wants a super accurate Achilles. I want it as is... When will it be up for order?
Agreed bro! this is a must have!

Yes it is!
awesome!

This and the ACI Roman Gen. Armor set are great news! for two characters that were necessary for my collection

Indeed, looking at pics it does seem the helmet has that shape.
I do wonder however, what other body we could use... nothing really springs to mind that is both muscular and yet lean and tall.
BTW, it seems the armor can be used both with and without shoulder guards, nice touch!

The new HT body on Tonto springs to mind, though the color would be a bit darker then Pitt was in the movie.

I hope we at least get Hector from them as well.

I did. Well - if it made it to production. I will need to see it un-helmeted to know 100%. Hope it turned out well... There are a lot of sharks in the SSF Waters :lol

Hmmmmm. . . . then I guess that narrows down who Pangaea is :naughty

Back