Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god! Another statue I have to buy! Ahhhhhh. Arthas, batman, Deadpool. I thought that was it for the time being. Jesus freakin Christ. My paycheck should just be direct deposit to sideshow

Most items I think about for a while before purchasing while the remaining few I'm trying to hit the Preorder button before there even is one, this item falls into the latter:clap

It is a really nice statue.
Might have to break my '1/4 PF's only' rule....

Awesome. After this a Last Crusade rep would be smashin. Indy & Henry in the bike & sidecar maybe or maybe fighting Vogel on the tank?

Also, there shouldnt be any buttons on his jacket at the collar and in that scene his jacket is supposed to be halfway zipped up. And I hope they put more facial hair on. Sorry to be nitpicky

Agreed, the horse had a more predominant jawline and i think his ears were less pointy. Hopefully Sideshow can correct this nearer the time. :pray:

Also, there shouldnt be any buttons on his jacket at the collar and in that scene his jacket is supposed to be halfway zipped up. And I hope they put more facial hair on. Sorry to be nitpicky

Lol. There is nitpicky and then there's sideshow freaks.

I wish this was 1/4 scale maquette, but 1/5 is not bad either. I have not bought a solid non-PF statue from SSC. They may be my first.

Love Indy but no desire to have him on a horse. Happy for those excited though.

At the very least, at least we know Sideshow hasn't abandoned the Indy license. :rock

any guesses as to what he may cost?? what was the cost on the LC horse statue?? that WAS SS wasn't it??

oh my brain... no memory...

want want want!!!!!
anyone know the sculptor?? HOPE the paint is good, but kinda don't care... so pretty!!!

Going to be quite the massive statue if this is true 1/5 scale !!

A 1/5 horse and Indy is huge enough but it also looks like quite a decent base there!

I think this is a must for me. Indy above all movies series; I can return to time & again & never get bored.
I've always wanted for years a diorama of the tank scene in the Last Crusade...just slightly out of sync though. Henry on the treads while Indy whips his leg with Vogel punching him, Marcus falling off the back & Sallah riding up along side. It would either be very small due to the tanks scale & the characters would be too small or flippin huge & very expensive

Back