Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give into the line that blows away all other SS lines!!

Better hurry up, they are limited!!

Your on about the crazy mofo ones aint ya. Im still on the fence with them though the metal swords n that are sweet. I might pick up the new black 1 though.

The problem with the 40 posts per page is, with some threads, they can take a year to load with all the huge-ass pics people post.

Anyway, I would like to see some out of box pics, please :)

40 post per page or Fail.I've had this setting for years.

UPS just dropped my exclusive Storm Shadow. Haven't opened it, but just from looking at it inside the box it looks awesome. However, I think I'm going to sell it. I've got so much stuff, so many other figures I want more and so little money.:eek:

UPS just dropped my exclusive Storm Shadow. Haven't opened it, but just from looking at it inside the box it looks awesome. However, I think I'm going to sell it. I've got so much stuff, so many other figures I want more and so little money.:eek:

Fail........

put on ignore . . . .

That's cool. . .so, you gonna open it up and take some pics, or what? :)

Don't know if I should open it yet, since I'm debating about keeping it or not. But since you guys always need proof, then here, Kara:D:

0929091838-1.jpg

Fail........

Shai, Shai, always so friendly!:rolleyes: I can't wait to meet you in person some day at a Con. We'll have a nice chat.

UPDATE: Not much of a failure since it's now SOLD to hairlesswookie. Glad to help!

Last edited:
here is some pics of him out of the box, sorry about the blurry pics

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

the exclusive CHUCKS!!!!

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Storm Shadow vs. Snake Eyes

IMG_0727.jpg

overall figure is pretty sweet. legs are kinda loose but nothing that cant be an easy fix(might just swap him to a True Type if im not feeling lazy) tailoring is well made, gonna be moving soon so he wont be displayed until after the move but definetly glad i pick him up since he his a pretty sweet figure

Don't know if I should open it yet, since I'm debating about keeping it or not. But since you guys always need proof, then here, Kara:D:

0929091838-1.jpg

Shai, Shai, always so friendly!:rolleyes: I can't wait to meet you in person some day at a Con. We'll have a nice chat.

pm sent ................

Back