12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Hat will be better-- Possibly an open umbrella?... Maybe a Grail Diary?...

shirt, vest, jacket, trousers, shoes, bowtie, glasses, hat (cloth and plastic?), satchel, grail diary, pocket watch on chain, holy grail, closed umbrella, and
authentic likeness of Sean Connery as Prof. Henry Jones Snr. (hopefully)

Exclusive open umbrella?

shirt, vest, jacket, trousers, shoes, bowtie, glasses, hat (cloth and plastic?), satchel, grail diary, pocket watch on chain, holy grail, closed umbrella, and
authentic likeness of Sean Connery as Prof. Henry Jones Snr. (hopefully)

Exclusive open umbrella?

That sounds about right except for the grail, I imagine they'll save that one for TLC Indy.

Exclusive: vase he smashes over Indy's head.

Interested in this one... Sideshow does a good job with older characters so Sr. should turn out nicely.

Hmm. The Medi is the best of that line. I'll have to see the full pics before I pre-order.

And will this be a huge exclusive like Toht or Belloq or no exclusive like German Indy? We'll see.

"ToOK took tOok Took TOok! I shuddenly remembered my charlemagne."

Hope the exclusive is a little base with a Seagull taking flight like the droids that came with Darth Maul.

It would be SWEET if this came with a dio or something of some sort. I just want a good pair of glasses. :)

Just as long as the hat is cloth.

Have you seen the plastic medi hat, its like a tooth brush cap or lamp shade.

Henry Jones Sr. might be my favorite movie character of all time, so to say the least I'm completely stoked.

Don't want to get my hopes up until I see the protos, but oh damn, too late::chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Hoping for a grail tablet exclusive. That would be neat I think. Definetly going to be picking this up though.

Again, I imagine they'll save that one for TLC Indy. I wouldn't be surprised if that were his exclusive.

Back