1/6 SDCC 2019 - Star Wars Reveals CHECK LIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be much more cost effective too.

The Hot Toys are starting to creep very close to £300 now. That is just too expensive.
One of the big reasons I want the Bespin Han, Lando and Scout Trooper asap.

The quality has not improved £100+ in the last 4/5 years, but that has been the increase in the cost of these figures.

I hear ya. I’m so close to getting the core SW figures I would like, that any delays means more dollars later on.
I have a few 1/12 Bandai droids, and they’re excellent. The only issue would be a seam on the dome, but at 1/6, maybe that could be refined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would be much more cost effective too.

The Hot Toys are starting to creep very close to £300 now. That is just too expensive.
One of the big reasons I want the Bespin Han, Lando and Scout Trooper asap.

The quality has not improved £100+ in the last 4/5 years, but that has been the increase in the cost of these figures.
Have you not considered pre ordering direct from a HK seller? I have had Jedi Luke, Anakin, Obi Wan ROTS, Palpatine and Guard all for around £150 mark then postage on top.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just a temporary thread to organize and keep track of this year's new HT STAR WARS reveals.

I say new so that's why "Endor Leia" isn't listed. Also not including things that obviously won't go on sale (Jedifighter).

I'll add more figures as they get revealed...

Wicket the Ewok
Luke Bespin 2.0
Battle Droid
Jawas with Power Droid
R4-D5
Kit Fisto
Padme AOTC
R4-I9

When you see them listed like this, you realize that this can't be all there is to the show.

Really weak, how could they not have any imperial figures?
I would buy leia Endor, wicket, jawas with gonk, a proper padme. Maybe luke 2.0 if it ends up being a real dx7 upgrade.
That’s it though. Maybe they took such a bath on those tfa figures that they are punishing us? For us ot collectors, we are in for a boring year until they put something not shown up for preorder.

Have you not considered pre ordering direct from a HK seller? I have had Jedi Luke, Anakin, Obi Wan ROTS, Palpatine and Guard all for around £150 mark then postage on top.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes, I have started to consider that. I got the EU Leia (I call it EU, but TLJ is it's official tag) via this route.
No chance I was paying £200+ for it, but the sculpt is superb.

I think HT will hold their horses with aliens, they just did market research with these reveals, not rushing to put them into production anytime soon.

If that’s true they certainly picked some weird alien figures as a base. So many which SS has already done and still have available ??

Why not popular ones which are no longer available which newer collectors will want ?

Tusken Raider
Greedo
Akbar
Nein Numb. (Wrong spelling I know)

So dumb HT !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the reasons I'm dipping more into the PT line than I originally intended is the lack of OT releases. I passed on a couple of OT releases (DS gunner/Han in ST guise) which I think I'm going to try and get now. A void needs filling ;-)

Wicket is awesome. Immediate order.
I will get a Jawa and Gonk if it goes up.
Will order the Battle droid as well.

That’s about it from the new reveals I think.

Really weak, how could they not have any imperial figures?
I would buy leia Endor, wicket, jawas with gonk, a proper padme. Maybe luke 2.0 if it ends up being a real dx7 upgrade.
That’s it though. Maybe they took such a bath on those tfa figures that they are punishing us? For us ot collectors, we are in for a boring year until they put something not shown up for preorder.
They sometimes reveal new things at some of the Asian cons too so might get a couple more down the line. The one surprising thing to me is not one figure from The Rise of Skywalker. I don’t think even that Sith Trooper is on display.

They sometimes reveal new things at some of the Asian cons too so might get a couple more down the line. The one surprising thing to me is not one figure from The Rise of Skywalker. I don’t think even that Sith Trooper is on display.

The Sith Trooper is there and that's already out of the norm. They don't reveal stuff until Force Friday before the film, it's always been like that.

From the Star Wars line up I've seen so far, I would only buy Wicket, because my wife loves Ewoks.

Personally I'm disappointed that they didn't show 3PO and Bespin Han, since they already teased them...

As much i'm sucker into SW, these reveals feels kind of underwhelming. I think that Solo's Maul is the best we've got. Also i'm still very sad and upset there is no Death Star Trooper.

No death star trooper, scout trooper, sandtrooper(white/black), tusken raider, Bespin Han, Bespin Lando, Grievous or purple stormtrooper. :(

but a lot of nice PT figures, except Padme. Not 100% certain the Battle droids and clones will be so much of an upgrade compared to Sideshow.... We’ll have to wait and se how they all turn out (if they make it to preorder)

Wicket and Endor Leia would make a great shelf display together. Kit Fisto was a nice surprise, but not entirely sure if he'll get made. Those 3, Jango, Battle Droid, and Padme I'm interested in.

Wouldn't be surprised if there’s a surprise preorder for C-3PO after the convention
I’m really surprised that we haven’t gotten a 3PO yet. We’ve gotten most of the hero characters really aside from him and Lando. We’ve even a couple versions of R2 (the version from TFA and the one that’s currently on pre-order that seems to be all encompassing for the Original Trilogy). Seemed like they were going to do the red armed 3PO at one point but scrapped it.

Back