Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver watch..

this pic shows that the top of his tie was, in fact, polka dotted... but the bottom of this tie had wavy lines....

silver watch..

this pic shows that the top of his tie was, in fact, polka dotted... but the bottom of this tie had wavy lines....

Thanks for the watch detail.

But his tie was pokadotted over the whole tie. That one pic that has the wavy lines is simply a photo distortion. The SS tie is correct for that scene, its just too fat and too short.

Hey all, I just bought this light blue dress shirt for my Belloq on Ebay. Here's a pic:

aci-mis2-shirt-lb-1.jpg

Apparently, they have six more like it if anyone's interested. Note the clear, plastic snap on the sleeve. Wouldn't that have been better on his jacket?

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday Wor-Gar! Hope you had a swell time!

:fireworks
---------------++++++++----------------

Looks like the idol environment is the best thing about this figure. Man, what a fiasco! Indy turned out nice (with exception of the floppy body), and now this. Nice how many of you try to find solutions for the problem this figure comes with, but, wouldn't it be nicer is SSC had done a better job? I'm disappointed. Again.

But his tie was pokadotted over the whole tie. That one pic that has the wavy lines is simply a photo distortion.
ahh.. OK.. hadn't gone back to watch the film for that detail.. was just going by the screenshot... THANKS !

Im sorry but it doesnt matter how much futzing you do to this figure it needs to be resculpted and retailored. Its a joke and sideshow should hang their heads for their asking price. Serously did they design this guy with their eyes closed. If you ask me it was a rush job all the way.

My earlier pics kind of washed out the blue shirt, so here's a better one. Also, a requested close up of the face with the scarf thing I made for him:

BelloqDig7.jpg

BelloqDig8.jpg

Also, thanks for the fireworks, Alice!!!

the proto pics are still up i dont see the difrence at all .... just a little futzing and you have the same thing .... i still am very happy with SS

thats that

Wor-Gar,

Get a replacement jacket. Yours is clearly defective.

You may also want to paint some grey in the hair and you'll be good IMO.

Back