Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I've just bumped a 3 year old thread, but I'm just getting into Indy figures - thought I'd use as much of the tips that I've read on here to improve the Belloq figure - they worked pretty good - especially the sanding the jaw line...

Never a problem bumping a good thread. Well done.

I sold my Jungle Belloq forever ago... really want to build up another... just can't decide if I wanna do another Jungle version, Tanis digs, or a hookah bar Belloq... hmmm....

I sold my Jungle Belloq forever ago... really want to build up another... just can't decide if I wanna do another Jungle version, Tanis digs, or a hookah bar Belloq... hmmm....

You wanna talk to God?

I know I've just bumped a 3 year old thread, but I'm just getting into Indy figures - thought I'd use as much of the tips that I've read on here to improve the Belloq figure - they worked pretty good - especially the sanding the jaw line...

That's really well done. 100% improvement over what we got straight from the box.

Back