Star Ace 1:6 - Michael Gambon Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There doesn't seem like much hype for Fantastic Beasts, I don't even know when it will be released. Just seems like a reason to get America involved in the Harry Potter universe by having it set in New York lol.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

PRODUCT CODE SA0023
PRODUCT NAME ALBLUS DUMBLEDORE II
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 31 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

The 1/6th scale Albus Dumbledore II (Michael Gambon) collectible figure features:
-1/6th scale body, approximately 31 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
-Fully realized authentic likeness of Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore in the movie "Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
-Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair and sculpted beard.

PARTS
Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
-One pair of open hands
-One right hand for holding his wand

COSTUME
-Wizard hat
-Wizard robes
-Inner gown
-Grey trousers
-Grey shoes

ACCESSORIES
- Silver Eyeglasses
-The Elder Wand
-Great Hall podium with 8 LED light up candles (Batteries not included).
-Rings x 2

FIGURE STAND
-Black figure stand with Harry Potter movie logo and waist clip.

RELEASE DATE: Q1, 2017

SA0023 - Albus Dumbledore II

US$259.00

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD : TM & © WBEI. J.K.
ROWLING’S WIZARDING WORLDTM J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
© 2016 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

SA23-01.jpg

SA23-02.jpg

SA23-03.jpg

SA23-04.jpg

SA23-05.jpg

SA23-06.jpg

SA23-07.jpg

SA23-08.jpg

SA23-09.jpg

SA23-10.jpg

SA23-11.jpg

SA23-12.jpg

SA23-13.jpg

SA23-14.jpg

He's a definite for me, looks great! Some of the poses are a little odd looking but that doesn't detract from the figure! Q1 2017 too, I hope it stays on track.

Only extra I would have liked would be the black cursed hand (but I guess that's why he isn't a HBP version). I will be picking up an extra hand and making a custom one I think :)

Looks really nice! Sculpt is killer and the stitching on the robes is outstanding. Wouldn't mind seeing him without his hat to see the rooting. And there's some funky photochop happening on those wrists but I assume it will be a regular joint in hand so ok.

dumblahands.jpg

e7UT02F.gif

Looks really good, although I might get the Harris one and just be done with it. I'm really looking forward to Fantastic Beasts so I'm stalling in getting too deep into the Potter line.

Even though I liked Harris better in the role, something about the SA figure just didn't feel right.

I think this figure works as a figure more and is a definite purchase.

Looks really good, although I might get the Harris one and just be done with it. I'm really looking forward to Fantastic Beasts so I'm stalling in getting too deep into the Potter line.

Thing is, who knows how much they're gonna do Fantastic Beasts-wise? I'd like figures of damn near every character in that movie, but my fear is they'll be stopping after Newt.

I thought Gambon was often a terrible Dumbledore. Much too angry. Still, I'll be buying this figure. ROFL.

Thing is, who knows how much they're gonna do Fantastic Beasts-wise? I'd like figures of damn near every character in that movie, but my fear is they'll be stopping after Newt.

I didn't particularly care for the movie, so maybe my cynicism is influenced by that, but I can't see the line going very far at the moment. The hype window has now well and truly passed us by. I expect Newt but no more.

Back