Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from here was able to pre-order from SSC? I got the email that day 9pm and the pre-order was up like at 11-12pm I remember

this statue is absolutely gorgeous! but $900 non-refundable downpayment.....YIKES!!!

Anyone from here was able to pre-order from SSC? I got the email that day 9pm and the pre-order was up like at 11-12pm I remember

Not sure. Only one member I know of ...but that's only because he announced it.

Feel free to be stupid and support them, it's your money, but scalpers aren't "legit" IMO.

I'm not buying from them, I'm letting other UK collectors know where it's available. Your attitude is awful but I guess you get that a lot

I’m surprised how come Sideshow don’t list Batman and Superman as well. Since it’s the same line.

Ok I finally get to chat with their reps at SDCC and got several questions answered. Will post more details after i get back home. Interesting thing is, they showed me the pics of their upcoming 1:1 bust products. The ledger joker will have the robber mask on one of his hand, and the mask is wearable. The likeness is damn good. Then Aquaman, unfortunately the weapon kinda covering his face. There’s also Mera. Then Hathaway Catwoman. Which looks so good. And randomly, they also showed Michael Jackson 1:1 bust..

Oh and they said that, after 20 years, the silicone might crack, but it can be repaired with a glue (maybe silicone glue?), and they will include the repairing instructions along with the bust when shipped later.

I just took my name off the waitlist for this.
I got on very early, probably within ten minutes of it selling out, so hopefully that helps somebody somewhere.

Good to know about the silicone fix for future reference.

Damn they only allocated 10 ?
I didn’t know that.
Big Bad Toy Store sold out too.

After reading that material might crack after 20 years though..... maybe I’ll take myself off the waitlist.

Infinity needs time to figure out a new way to screw over their customers before they allocate another whole 10 busts to sideshow.

Ok I finally get to chat with their reps at SDCC and got several questions answered. Will post more details after i get back home. Interesting thing is, they showed me the pics of their upcoming 1:1 bust products. The ledger joker will have the robber mask on one of his hand, and the mask is wearable. The likeness is damn good. Then Aquaman, unfortunately the weapon kinda covering his face. There’s also Mera. Then Hathaway Catwoman. Which looks so good. And randomly, they also showed Michael Jackson 1:1 bust..

Oh and they said that, after 20 years, the silicone might crack, but it can be repaired with a glue (maybe silicone glue?), and they will include the repairing instructions along with the bust when shipped later.

Interesting to know, so the Joker will be based off of the bank robber scene then? As far as attire and such?

Interesting to know, so the Joker will be based off of the bank robber scene then? As far as attire and such?

No, the joker will still be in his purple suit and all, the mask is just an accessory that is switchable with his knife if I’m not mistaken.

Yes they say it might crack after 20 years, but they also said they’re using the best silicone material, so yeah. But looking at the bust in person.. it’s damn good. Amazing piece. I took pics with my crappy iPhone, with the bad lighting from the booth, but in person she looks amazing. ❤️

FB7E9929-898C-45DE-8963-DCF5F72D7375.jpg

6E98D4F7-1AD3-4FE3-9FA1-7F7B82D1C937.jpg

634CDE2E-F2F5-41A5-B4AB-C74C30D7089E.jpg

Back