Who lives in your backyard?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I might go back in September. The old man turns 85. I don't want to go, but the kids should see their grandfather, again. I will let you know when.

The schnitzel will flow like beer! And the beer will flow like water! Like a trickle of water that's safe for old people!

All of mine have been sweet. I feed some of them by hand. I get along with animals better than I do people.

IMG_20151106_231942_edit-2_zps17qpmyfs.jpg

12191604_10206723685304123_2267228715811919591_n_zps2v8vg8qj.jpg

Cool pictures!

The schnitzel will flow like beer! And the beer will flow like water! Like a trickle of water that's safe for old people!

I think you just called me old. Now I have to go back. Just to get the "How ya doin' kid?" from Jimmy.

I have a damn groundhog in my backyard who dug a big hole against the back of my garage and even dug out some of the foundation. I tried the tried putting moth balls down the hole, but that didn't work. I'm gonna get some fox piss stuff next. If I can't get him to leave, I'll have to either poison him or gas him, which I don't like, but he's tearing things up! :(

I have a damn groundhog in my backyard who dug a big hole against the back of my garage and even dug out some of the foundation. I tried the tried putting moth balls down the hole, but that didn't work. I'm gonna get some fox piss stuff next. If I can't get him to leave, I'll have to either poison him or gas him, which I don't like, but he's tearing things up! :(

Buy a cage, catch him, take him somewhere and release him, and then return the cage. ;)

FxZRTN0.jpg

Another lizard, a Blue Tongue this time. First time I've seen one with this colouring, they're usually light brown with dark brown stripes. This guy has a longer body too & tiny back legs.

P_20161211_135025.jpg~original

P_20161211_135123.jpg~original

Back