Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna have to find a way to pick this up.
Definitely will go for the white as I have the Kong vs Rex dio on display and the black will instantly look like King Kong... :monkey1

Great point...I have Kong vs. V-Rex on display as well and the black would definitely make it look like another Kong statue. If I do decide to get this piece, it'll definitely be the white one.

Great point...I have Kong vs. V-Rex on display as well and the black would definitely make it look like another Kong statue. If I do decide to get this piece, it'll definitely be the white one.

Another reason to go "black" you get KK and Conan at the same time.

I probably won't get either one but I think the black looks better. It looks more like an ape and the fact that it looks like King Kong is cool... the white one looks like the abominable snow monster from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

I probably won't get either one but I think the black looks better. It looks more like an ape and the fact that it looks like King Kong is cool... the white one looks like the abominable snow monster from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

rudolph_yukon_snowman_fight.jpg

Well the $50 dollar payment charged today and it actually worked. Wasn't working before on my other orders for Flex pay so had to cancel but worked this time so i'm ready to pay this beast off!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

Didn't Conan fight frost giants and show beasts? If yes, than the white is the one to go with.
To me, the black looks like he is fighting Kong.

Didn't Conan fight frost giants and show beasts? If yes, than the white is the one to go with.
To me, the black looks like he is fighting Kong.

Show beast? You mean like a circus elephant?

White is more true to the original Howard stories, so white wins for me (gray still would have been better... :p). But that's because I'm an old school Howard fan.

If you're more a comics or art fan the issue is a bit cloudier, as Conan has been depicted battling similar beasts of both colours over the decades.

There's no real right answer, other than to buy the one you like best.

I still black would display better overall,in a room , white could end up looking like a unpainted statue , lol

Lol, good one.

Here in Spain we had an albino gorilla who became famous worldwide because of his rareness (one case in a million they say). His name (translated) was Snowflake.

I'm so happy that Sideshow has released a Snowflake's statue... (irony)

albino.jpg

copito-de-nieve-portada.jpg

copito+de+nieve.jpg

gorilla-albino-499x387.jpg

Back