Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

Me with Snow White.
FloridaVacation052.jpg

And browsing a shop with my little brother and sister in law:
FloridaVacation0066.jpg

FloridaVacation002small.png

FloridaVacation003small.png

Of all of the funny hats, Jeremy chose Pumbaa. :)

WDW. I prefer Disneyland though.
My older brother proposed to his wife on that^ trip.

I LOVE these piccies, they are all fab :duff.
I've never had to chance to got to either and won't have so I have to live vicariously through you guys.:rock
More piccies please :lol :rock :rock
x :wave

Love the pics with the mighty muggs. My cousin and I keep wanting to get a little Mickey toy and take picture of him around the park, but we've never gotten around to it. If we ever do I will be certain to post pics here.

I LOVE these piccies, they are all fab :duff.
I've never had to chance to got to either and won't have so I have to live vicariously through you guys.:rock
More piccies please :lol :rock :rock
x :wave

Here is you another pic then. :) She called me a liar. :lol

tinkerbell.jpg

Love the pics with the mighty muggs. My cousin and I keep wanting to get a little Mickey toy and take picture of him around the park, but we've never gotten around to it. If we ever do I will be certain to post pics here.

Alot of people do that with Vinylmation. There is a whole thread with pic at Vinylnation forums. I plan to do it next friday. Unshure of which one i'll take though.

did the same thing a few years ago to show off the new line of Ninja Mez-itz...

germany.jpg

italy1.jpg

japan2.jpg

morocco.jpg

Notice the total lack of people in Epcot... this is why we always go down the first week after labor day :D

I was about to ask where all the people were. Wow! :google

They started doing something about it finally, running some special for Sept and it's bringing in more people, but it's still pretty empty and there's very little wait for anything.

No one likes anything the first week of school :D

When it's that slow, they let you stay on the rides if no one is waiting to get in your spot. I remember riding Splash Mountain a few times in a row that way. Got extremely wet... Same with Universal, we stayed on Dueling Dragons 5 or 6 times in a row.

No one likes anything the first week of school :D

When it's that slow, they let you stay on the rides if no one is waiting to get in your spot. I remember riding Splash Mountain a few times in a row that way. Got extremely wet... Same with Universal, we stayed on Dueling Dragons 5 or 6 times in a row.

That's good to know! :rock

Of course, my daughter just started kindergarten, so my wife and I would have to go without her. She wouldn't be too happy with us if we did that. :lol

So I might be going to WDW in November... but probably just have one day. What would be a good game plan... or is it just stupid to try and go for a single day?

So I might be going to WDW in November... but probably just have one day. What would be a good game plan... or is it just stupid to try and go for a single day?

One day is not enough!

Yeah, I know... but we're looking at few days in Florida (visiting my friend, attending Josh's party) and then I thought hitting up WDW would be fun. But don't really think I'd have time to do more than one day.

Yeah, I know... but we're looking at few days in Florida (visiting my friend, attending Josh's party) and then I thought hitting up WDW would be fun. But don't really think I'd have time to do more than one day.

Drop the friend and Josh's party. Problem solved. :monkey5

I like Epcot too, it's my 3rd favorite. Just seems like alot of people doesn't care for it though.

I like Epcot too, it's my 3rd favorite. Just seems like alot of people doesn't care for it though.

Ride-wise, there's not much to do there. I'm sure my daughter thinks it's the most boring park.

But for adults, it's one of the best mainly due to the awesome restaurants at the World Showcase. I know when we go to WDW, we book most of table service meals there.

Back