Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on a few more rewards points before I PO Tyrion 2.0 Couldn't believe you now PO the exclusives through SS. Good stuff.

Yeah, that is good stuff. The pressure is off to pay up front for the Ex. if you want through TZ.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I ordered two (one to display, one to convert into her original armor). I will likely order a third to display her duelling or with Jaime. :love And yet, no interest in the cloak.

I’m considering ordering this with my reward points at Sideshow - does anyone have an in-hand shots of her?

For what it's worth, my Sideshow Flexpay schedule has her estimated for July. They've got Tyrion scheduled for May. Not sure when Sideshow gets their allotment. Sometimes they're a few months behind other distributors or shipments directly from manufacturers.

And then there's the issue of 3Z rarely hitting their delivery estimates. Here's hoping they surprise me!

Found this on on Ebay. oath keeper.jpg

Yeah, I'll order the Night King when he first goes up, but I'm not expecting to see him for a good long time.

Once he goes up for order, I'll have SEVEN GoT figures on pre-order. Seven. They really need to figure out this part of the business. Other companies seem to be able to manage.

Back