Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedy:FREAK::lol j/k bud.:D

I actually had no intentions of getting two.
I preordered the first one from an east coast collectible company. They were taking forever to fulfill orders.

AE had their Mk.VI alottment rather quick (if I recall correctly) and I jumped on that order without a second thought.

I was going to order 2 just so I could pose 1 with an Avengers team and 1 with WM

Also gives you the option of a BD and a clean one too. Was going to do that with the Mark V then I realized my wallet felt a tad light :lol

Very nice pic, love the background. As for the mark III, rumor has it that HT will be revisiting it with a whole new mold and everything, and i have the mark IV and two VI's. Honestly you are not missing much with the IV if you have the VI, so i say just more forward. (Also something I did was modify the Mech Test Tony HS to work with the suits, and they are still floating around so I would recommend the same.)

Thanks I'm glad you like the shot ! Your Mech Test Tony Mod is insane !! :clap I may hold off for the Avengers Mark VII ? From what I glimpsed in the latest trailer they may have some cool upgrades on his armor. But it's a solid debate between IV and VI.

@ Centurion Thanks a lot for the response and great points ! ! I own VI but as I mentioned I've become bored with my Mark III and the Mark IV is everything that the III should have been...throw in the shades and the donut and it's classic. But as you mentioned I might hold out for the Avengers version and if I don't like what I see , prices for the IV should stay somewhat affordable because of the Gantry. Congrats to everyone that has the IV and VI - they'll both go down as 2 of the greatest Iron Man figs ever - no matter what comes down the pike !

Last edited:
@ Centurion Thanks a lot for the response and great points ! ! I own VI but as I mentioned I've become bored with my Mark III and the Mark IV is everything that the III should have been...throw in the shades and the donut and it's classic. But as you mentioned I might hold out for the Avengers version and if I don't like what I see , prices for the IV should stay somewhat affordable because of the Gantry. Congrats to everyone that has the IV and VI - they'll both go down as 2 of the greatest Iron Man figs ever - no matter what comes down the pike !

:lecture Nicely stated!

I'm looking to get a Mark IV Iron Man. How much are they worth? I've been looking to get one off ebay and it seems like they are around $350 standard price. Is that paying too much or could I get it cheaper?

I'm looking to get a Mark IV Iron Man. How much are they worth? I've been looking to get one off ebay and it seems like they are around $350 standard price. Is that paying too much or could I get it cheaper?

First; gonna assume that wasn't a typo. You're in the Mk 6 thread, but you said you want a Mk 4.

Sounds just a little excessive, as most eBay prices tend to be. I've heard of them going for less here in the For Sale section. Just gotta hunt.

I did find this one on eBay. It's a "or best offer". Try just subtracting the shipping amount from the asking price and you could get it for an even $300. That wouldn't be bad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-H...ltDomain_0&hash=item2a1bc21f13#ht_1057wt_1396

Thanks I'm glad you like the shot ! Your Mech Test Tony Mod is insane !! :clap I may hold off for the Avengers Mark VII ? From what I glimpsed in the latest trailer they may have some cool upgrades on his armor. But it's a solid debate between IV and VI.

Dat Pic....:eek And yes vey well stated, all in all it just comes down to what design you like the most. Plus the Avengers redesign looks insane.

Indeed.

You can tell that the Mk.VII uses the Mk.VI as a base, but adds a lot of gadgets, weapons, or whatever they are. Ultimately, the Mk.VII looks bulkier.

Also the circular ARC which i assume is based off of the bleeding edge incarnation and all the extra armor and gadgets makes him look much more imposing.

First; gonna assume that wasn't a typo. You're in the Mk 6 thread, but you said you want a Mk 4.

Sounds just a little excessive, as most eBay prices tend to be. I've heard of them going for less here in the For Sale section. Just gotta hunt.

I did find this one on eBay. It's a "or best offer". Try just subtracting the shipping amount from the asking price and you could get it for an even $300. That wouldn't be bad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-H...ltDomain_0&hash=item2a1bc21f13#ht_1057wt_1396

Sorry I ment Mark 6. Damn roman numerals.

Sorry I ment Mark 6. Damn roman numerals.

Well, my initial advice still stands. It pays to watch the "For Sale" section with every spare moment that you have. Sometimes something will go up for an amazing price, but it'll be gone in moments. If you really wanted something specific for a certain price, then that's what I'd do.

Back