3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is a nice sculpt. Most of mine are the VOTC or the one with the clone head underneath the helmet. What I didn't like about the VOTC was that oversized white ball-joint, the lack of any black collar and no ability to look down at all. And I just didn't care for having removable helmets on the other ones, like with Boba Fett I found the shape often suffered when the helmets were hollowed out.

Has anyone seen the Retro Classic series lately? On vacation in Florida but I’ve had absolutely no luck, they said they’ve all been clearanced out.

Has anyone seen the Retro Classic series lately? On vacation in Florida but I’ve had absolutely no luck, they said they’ve all been clearanced out.

They are gone. But rumor is by fall they will be released as non exclusives which I hope is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any demand at all for the 90's action figures? Just came across a few hundred msib figures and toys.

Cardboard galaxy released a Tantive IV hall way 3d dio. Just got mine in

7KHWfQE.jpg

eStGLI9.jpg

I got Crait Luke from Dorkside and as much as I love this look the figure is pretty disappointing. Hard to do anything with his legs because of the plastic duster. His face paint is pretty bad considering what they have achieved recently with the face printing tech. I got two, one to open and one to keep carded.
3965bd4efc4ee2e91687da7338bd298a.jpg

I made a custom Crait Luke and now I can use that head to create Jedi Master Luke. I wish we got this look in one scene besides the flashback of almost killing Ben. Oh well, he will look great as the Jedi Master Luke I wanted when I heard they were making 7,8 and 9.
780ac78384cd6b5c275f59479dc82b36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Jabba from the Jabba's Sail Barge has been released before - if not, I wonder if it will see a future stand-alone release? And, is that the figure used in the set up on the box of Jabba's Throne Room play set? :)

I love the vintage collection but distribution in my neck of the woods has been pure ****!! All stores are still carrying the Snoke series. The collectable stores average $20+ a figure (just like the Walmarts & TRU). It seems like my body and mind are on the same page as I cannot bring myself to spend shy of $30 (with taxes) for a single 3.75 figure.

Same. Walmart over-flowing with Last Jedi and solo vintage.....no one wants them. I love how Hasbro has never figured out what will sell and not. They are their own worst enemy, it seems

I resort to online anymore. Dorkside or BBTS is just to convenient

Same. Walmart over-flowing with Last Jedi and solo vintage.....no one wants them. I love how Hasbro has never figured out what will sell and not. They are their own worst enemy, it seems

I resort to online anymore. Dorkside or BBTS is just to convenient

No Solo vintage here in the Los Angeles area, they showed up for like a day lol

We're just still seeing piles of Snokes, Jyn's, and Reys... All I want are those damn Rogue One troopers! But I have a hard time bringing myself to pay basically $20 a pop online for 3.75 figures, especially with the risk of crap paint and bent up cards...

No Solo vintage here in the Los Angeles area, they showed up for like a day lol

We're just still seeing piles of Snokes, Jyn's, and Reys... All I want are those damn Rogue One troopers! But I have a hard time bringing myself to pay basically $20 a pop online for 3.75 figures, especially with the risk of crap paint and bent up cards...

The reason I will not buy 3 3/4 figures online. Again $20 a pop you notice the money your spending rather than the product your buying. Thats not a good thing for collectors. If vintage line was $10 each I would be buying them blindly not caring about the money I'm spending.

The reason I will not buy 3 3/4 figures online. Again $20 a pop you notice the money your spending rather than the product your buying. Thats not a good thing for collectors. If vintage line was $10 each I would be buying them blindly not caring about the money I'm spending.

Oh totally with you on that! When the 3.75 figures are as much as the 6" Black Series figures, you know you're paying too much.

I decided in early 2019 to stop buying 3 ¾, majority on NECA (passed on 7 this year), forget the black series and use the funds to buy only two HT figures DX TPM Maul (crazy I have to say DX TPM Maul now) and Count Dooku. In the end those two figures will have more “PUNCH” in my display room than tiny little 3 ¾ and 7 inch that look like toys.

I patted myself on the back went on YouTube and discovered W Dragon. Said “DAMN GINA”, made the purchase ($120 Can) and now I have a new interest……

“Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in”

This my friends is better than six $20 vintage collection figures....

I had stopped 3.75 but missed it. I buy just a few per year, but still have about 10 comic boxes of carded stuff since '95. The new Yakface is why I still collect, albeit selectively. A fantastic figure

Just got my notice from BBTS that the new skiff and the skiff Guard 3 pack will be shipping in the next week or so. Looking forward to getting them in hand to go with my barge.

Back