Action Figure Kai Studio The Explorer Sculpt and Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I liked this but the face just looks derpy as Hell to me, almost as if each of the eyes and the mouth are all conflicting with each other while all trying to give different expressions. Just doesn't work for me, but congrats to anyone who does like it, as apart from that it looks like a solid set.

Seems like Eleven did indeed come in and help, looks pretty good, still wish the shirt was darker but the CCToys version is an easy fix for it. Here it is from Kai's Facebook page:

PRE ORDER:
KAI X Eleven 1/6 Scale The Explorer Costume set
Available in Q2-Q3 2019
Features:
1x Head Sculpt
1x Blue Henley Shirt
1x Brown Pants
1x Brown Belt
1x Gun Holsters
1x Pistol
2x Pistol magazine
1 Pair of Shoes
***Figure body NOT included***

JCPeTeQ.jpg

Go6mVDe.jpg

NcqJBeb.jpg

ff5I6Pv.jpg
So Kai let me know that Kit will sell just the sculpt and boots and gun to people who already bought the outfit. Thank lord i didn't need a second one.

Just got the outfit. This is actually pretty good. Though its tight as hell on the ttm19. His legs are hindered a bit though it's fit and color are very accurate. The shirt is light blue but i believe it will look better weathered. The belt on the pants wasn't that great so i switched it out with a spare i had. Overall i can't wait for the sculpt and i might also buy a second outfit to keep clean whilr this one i will weather and possibly dye the shirt. 20190327_172932.jpg

That looks great man! Congrats.
Where’d you pick it up from?
Oh! Also, how’s the holster? Needs replacing or is it ok?

That looks great man! Congrats.
Where’d you pick it up from?
Oh! Also, how’s the holster? Needs replacing or is it ok?
Got it directly from One Sixth Kit. Since he is selling the sculpt and outfit as a set you can definitely pick it up. The outfit is available on it's own right now. You Probably can still get the sculpt seperate if you buy the outfit. But better off getting the full set, the holster is amazing it's accurate to the in game only part that isn't 100% accurate is the back patch of the holster like in the images but overall it's amazing.

Got it directly from One Sixth Kit. Since he is selling the sculpt and outfit as a set you can definitely pick it up. The outfit is available on it's own right now. You Probably can still get the sculpt seperate if you buy the outfit. But better off getting the full set, the holster is amazing it's accurate to the in game only part that isn't 100% accurate is the back patch of the holster like in the images but overall it's amazing.

Do you mind sharing how much it cost before I shoot him a message?

Do you mind sharing how much it cost before I shoot him a message?
The Outfit? It's on one sixth kit i will post both links to the outfit alone and the set with the sculpt. The outfit cost me $49 at least $50 and a bit over after shipping. The whole set is on preorder for $70 i believe.

No problem. Also went ahead and weathered it the pants give an amazing color like in game when he is covered in sand,dirt. The shirt looks good also might use CC_toys shirt or even just use the pants for the figure.

Just got the outfit. This is actually pretty good. Though its tight as hell on the ttm19. His legs are hindered a bit though it's fit and color are very accurate. The shirt is light blue but i believe it will look better weathered. The belt on the pants wasn't that great so i switched it out with a spare i had. Overall i can't wait for the sculpt and i might also buy a second outfit to keep clean whilr this one i will weather and possibly dye the shirt. View attachment 448615

The holster looks amazing but I'm not sold on the clothes, the colors just don't look right, think I'm just gonna try to get the sculpt and possibly the holster since I'm really digging it, don't know if Kai sells these seperately tho (probably not).

The holster looks amazing but I'm not sold on the clothes, the colors just don't look right, think I'm just gonna try to get the sculpt and possibly the holster since I'm really digging it, don't know if Kai sells these seperately tho (probably not).
I say get the set and use the pants with some weathering they look great and closest to the in game color and the fit is great just dont expect to put him in splits. Lol

I say get the set and use the pants with some weathering they look great and closest to the in game color and the fit is great just dont expect to put him in splits. Lol
But how am I supposed to live without my ultra realistic 1/6 scale splitting action?!?:lol
I got in touch with Kai and he says the set pieces won't sell individually, guess I'll just have to get it and weather the clothes like you said or save them for a custom.

But how am I supposed to live without my ultra realistic 1/6 scale splitting action?!?:lol
I got in touch with Kai and he says the set pieces won't sell individually, guess I'll just have to get it and weather the clothes like you said or save them for a custom.
Yup again the shirt grows on you it could be darker but it isn't it's best to use some of it for the CC_Toys version. The pants, Holster are perfect for that set unless they deliver something awesome and just as good also.

Also tried to dye the shirt and i feel like it worked slightly maybe just the lighting but i believe it didn't work to well.

I wanna see pics once it’s all weathered up man!
I have to reweather the shirt because when i tried to dye it the paint i used to do it the first time had to come off when wet. But still isn't to hard dry brush is best.

Back