Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, pretty salty; I dropped 1k stones to get one copy of agl. Gogeta and I didn't get my last dupe of int. Gogeta or phy. SSJ3 Gotenks. I got one copy of the new Vegeta and 2 copies of the new Goku. Probably half of my summons I only got the 10th guaranteed SSR. :monkey4

I started summoning towards a copy of Broly and am at 500 stones in and haven't got the phy. version (I did get multiple of every other banner card).

It put me in a bad mood so I dropped 200 stones on the LR Trunks/Mai banner and pulled LR Trunks/Mai.

Overall, either the rates are pretty bad or my luck just isn't there because that 1.5k stones to get one copy of agl. Gogeta and 0 phy. Broly sucks. I still have about 700 stones, but am going to try summoning for Broly at a later time. I am hoping to save SOME stones for int. Black.

I'm thinking it might be the rates, Kibishii. I dropped around 1.2K stones and only got 1 of each of the new Gogeta and Broly. Hang in there -- I'm sure you'll get him.

I'm thinking it might be the rates, Kibishii. I dropped around 1.2K stones and only got 1 of each of the new Gogeta and Broly. Hang in there -- I'm sure you'll get him.
Well, I hate to admit this, but I spent a total of around 2500 stones to get 2 agi Gogetas and 1 phy Broly. I was able to rainbow every, single other banner card other than phy. Gotenks (need 1 more dupe). My wife got me a Google Play card for Valentine's and I will use it to get my free summon on the Broly banner, but at this point I am running away with my tail between my legs.

Ouch man, thats harsh. Ended up buying 300 more stones for a total of 900, got 1 phy broly, 1 god Vegeta and mostly trash so im a bit annoyed. As expected Omega and ssj4 Gogeta wouldn't leave me alone, happens every damn banner theyre on xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Glad you got Broly, Kibishii!

Yeah, Deano -- getting a Vegito animation and rainbow text would pump me up...and then SSJ4 Gogeta would dash the hype.
I actually do feel fortunate, though, to be spammed by SSJ4 Gogetas haha.

Ouch man, thats harsh. Ended up buying 300 more stones for a total of 900, got 1 phy broly, 1 god Vegeta and mostly trash so im a bit annoyed. As expected Omega and ssj4 Gogeta wouldn't leave me alone, happens every damn banner they're on xD
Omega, Janemba, and ssj4 Gogeta. I had FOUR times that it did the character switch on the Broly banner and two times were Omega and the other two times it was Janemba. Bamco needs to lay off Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta because they have been on way too many banners. I have every Extreme 120 lead rainbowed and 3/5 of the super 120 leads rainbowed.

Well, after probably 2000 more stones bought, and none of the multis giving me agl Gogeta, I got him........on a single from the free stones given out from the JP bonus event -_-. The game hates me lol, waited until I had pretty much given up then gave me him on a random single I almost decided not to do xD

Well, after probably 2000 more stones bought, and none of the multis giving me agl Gogeta, I got him........on a single from the free stones given out from the JP bonus event -_-. The game hates me lol, waited until I had pretty much given up then gave me him on a random single I almost decided not to do xD
Congrats man. Seems like you and I are in the same boat in how many stones we dumped on these banners, but at least we both walked away with them.
I have about 400 stones now that I plan on dropping on the int. Black banner mainly to chase teq. FP SSJ4 Goku since he isn't on the 4 GT themed Year Anniversary SSJ4 Goku banner (why Bamco? :dunno ).

Thanks guys! I think he wasnt on it because they had int Goku black a couple months before with him on it. I agree though, he should have been, especially instead of the likes of UI or Jiren (becoming the next ssj4 Gogeta and Omega imo with how much they end up on banners). A shame agl Broly seems to want to avoid me at all costs, but I will get him eventually I guess.

Its nowhere near the 4th year anniversary for global and im already salty about the banners lol. I want the Goku, but all the good dokkanfest units I want are (of course) on Vegetas banner, like 17, Turles etc. Only cards I remotely want on Gokus banner is the transforming Goku and Vegito, both of which were absolute pains in the a## to pull first time around.

Thanks guys! I think he wasnt on it because they had int Goku black a couple months before with him on it. I agree though, he should have been, especially instead of the likes of UI or Jiren (becoming the next ssj4 Gogeta and Omega imo with how much they end up on banners). A shame agl Broly seems to want to avoid me at all costs, but I will get him eventually I guess.
Its nowhere near the 4th year anniversary for global and im already salty about the banners lol. I want the Goku, but all the good dokkanfest units I want are (of course) on Vegetas banner, like 17, Turles etc. Only cards I remotely want on Gokus banner is the transforming Goku and Vegito, both of which were absolute pains in the a## to pull first time around.
I managed to get 4 of the agi. Broly, so I am happy with that. You should get him easy enough because I am pretty sure he will go into the general pool of SSRs.
I completely agree with you regarding the 4 Year Anniversary Banners in regards to UI Goku & Jiren on the SSJ4 Goku banner. They really should have included other category leads in those slots. Global may still get teq. FP SSJ4 Goku since there will be 3 months between the Black banner and the 4 Year, but we'll see. The SSJ4 Vegeta banner will probably suck up the majority of my stones since I want almost all of the Dokkan festival exclusive cards on the banner. Agi. Turles has evaded me since I dumped 750 stones on his banner chasing him.

I managed to get 4 of the agi. Broly, so I am happy with that. You should get him easy enough because I am pretty sure he will go into the general pool of SSRs.
I completely agree with you regarding the 4 Year Anniversary Banners in regards to UI Goku & Jiren on the SSJ4 Goku banner. They really should have included other category leads in those slots. Global may still get teq. FP SSJ4 Goku since there will be 3 months between the Black banner and the 4 Year, but we'll see. The SSJ4 Vegeta banner will probably suck up the majority of my stones since I want almost all of the Dokkan festival exclusive cards on the banner. Agi. Turles has evaded me since I dumped 750 stones on his banner chasing him.
Just after I posted that I got some extra money together and managed one more multi and walked away with the agl Broly finally and a dupe of the phy one so im incredibly happy with that lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just after I posted that I got some extra money together and managed one more multi and walked away with the agl Broly finally and a dupe of the phy one so im incredibly happy with that lol.
It is just a hunch, but I think they cranked up the banner card drop rates for the multisummons after they got rid of the 3+1. My 8 year old daughter who only logs on once a week or so and can't even beat the weekly orb events summoned when we got the 50 free stones a few days ago and pulled Janemba, agi. Broly, and phy. Broly on her FIRST pull and then Paragus, another phy. Broly, Omega, and teq. Majin Vegeta on her second pull. She still has the LR Broly that she summoned about a year ago in his base form. :lol I know people say "it is all RNG", but I still think Bamco messes with the rates.
I was happy for her and we were all cheering, but I was salty AF considering I dropped 1k+ stones to get a single phy. Broly.

Well, after the shafting that was the Gogeta and Broly banners, Vegetas banner was very good to me; 3 copies of phy Vegeta, 2 of int super Vegeta and my first copy of fp ssj4 in 500 stones without a single ssj4 Gogeta xD

Well, after the shafting that was the Gogeta and Broly banners, Vegetas banner was very good to me; 3 copies of phy Vegeta, 2 of int super Vegeta and my first copy of fp ssj4 in 500 stones without a single ssj4 Gogeta xD
Congrats...I wish I could say the same. I got 1 copy of phy. Vegeta, 3 int. super Vegeta, a dupe of int. SSJ3 Bardock, my first FP SSJ4 Goku, and ANOTHER 3 SSJ4 Gogeta for double the amount of stones you spent. :monkey4
I am seriously sick of seeing SSJ4 Gogeta and I am disappointed that they put him on back-to-back Dokkan Fest banners. Why couldn't they have put Hit?
I am pretty sure I will save all stones from this point until the 4 Year banners because that is when the Gacha Coins will start. The only thing I can foresee tempting me is if they change around the int. Black banner and put Turles on it.

Hey, you still got them man, so still congrats! I know, ssj4 Gogeta is actually making me not want to summon on banners at this point, they really need to pick a new "annoying" unit to put on every banner. First it was phy Goku black, then Janemba, now ssj4 Gogeta. The only banner that will possibly make me spend stones until year 4 is the Heroes ones, and I have a suspicion that the next celebration will be centered around Heroes since this saiyan day celebration just so happens to end on the same day Heroes releases for switch globally. I could possibly see another dual celebration for Heroes, with some of the older units getting awakenings aswell as a possible dokkanfest Heroes unit finally.

I think I stopped counting int. Kid Buu at 23, I had enough int. Janemba to raise str. Janemba's SA to 10 and I have a handful saved for when he gets his EZA, and I have 9 spare SSJ4 Gogeta right now.
The only banner that will possibly make me spend stones until year 4 is the Heroes ones, and I have a suspicion that the next celebration will be centered around Heroes since this saiyan day celebration just so happens to end on the same day Heroes releases for switch globally. I could possibly see another dual celebration for Heroes, with some of the older units getting awakenings as well as a possible dokkanfest Heroes unit finally.
My guess is that they will release a "Heroes" category lead; I'll probably buy any stone sales, but I'll still pass on summoning. The only thing that would get me to summon would be Turles or a good Fusions category support.

Well, against my better judgement I put 200 stones into Coolers banner, and after 150 stones got nothing, was ready to give up and put the final 50 stones in and got not one, but TWO coolers back to back along with both Vegeta and Piccolo. I was blessed with that pull. Its sad that Cooler likely wont be easy to find as friend units, because his team is insane. I had an easier time on Coolers event with his own team than I did with pure saiyans or even Brolys full power/movie bosses hybrid teams. Agl cooler, int LR cooler army, phy final form cooler, phy full power frieza,teq transforming frieza and str final form frieza is a devastating team on 170% boosts.

Well, against my better judgement I put 200 stones into Coolers banner, and after 150 stones got nothing, was ready to give up and put the final 50 stones in and got not one, but TWO coolers back to back along with both Vegeta and Piccolo. I was blessed with that pull. Its sad that Cooler likely wont be easy to find as friend units, because his team is insane. I had an easier time on Coolers event with his own team than I did with pure saiyans or even Brolys full power/movie bosses hybrid teams. Agl cooler, int LR cooler army, phy final form cooler, phy full power frieza,teq transforming frieza and str final form frieza is a devastating team on 170% boosts.
Congrats! Yeah, he is an amazing unit, but I am committed to saving everything until 4 Year because I am hoping to go into 4 Year with 4k+ stones. That is when the red crystals start dropping from summons and I figured, with 4k+ stones, I will get enough red crystals to choose a single Dokkan Fest unit & a single LR unit. I have about 500 stones right now, so I have a ways to go. :wink1:

Hey folks, been a while, just wondering how everyones doing? Im a bit hyped since i just pulled LR Bardock from the tickets theyre giving out currently! He may not be the most amazing LR but I love his artwork.

Back