Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then there's the whole "Kojima is God" thing. I'm don't usually rant about all these things from PW, but man, for some reason, I'm just getting flashbacks today :slap

It's story was very forgettable and I just didn't care about any of the characters in it :dunno

I really wanted Chico to die :lol. And Otacon needs to hurry up and have sex with his step-mom so that Huey can go away.

lolol

I hated the **** outta Chico too. I hope to god that its a different VA for him in Ground Zeroes. If they sacked Hayter and kept him i will be coming for blood!

I dont think KojiPro know how to cast kids. They have been annoying as hell in every Metal Gear game theyve featured in! *looks at JarJar-kid from Rising*

lolol

I hated the **** outta Chico too. I hope to god that its a different VA for him in Ground Zeroes. If they sacked Hayter and kept him i will be coming for blood!

I dont think KojiPro know how to cast kids. They have been annoying as hell in every Metal Gear game theyve featured in! *looks at JarJar-kid from Rising*

My god that kid was ****ing annoying in Revengeance :lol

George found and trained Jack. Jack found and saved George.

66awbkn.gif

Yup. Singing robots; an annoying kid who talks about UFOs and imaginary monsters; an even more annoying dude in a wheelchair who looks and sounds like Otacon (maybe Otacon was cloned from Huey in the "Les Enfants Nerds" project); a super-powered mech with The Boss's brains; no human bosses; gay scenes with Big Boss and Kaz; There's just too much to list. :lol :slap

Let's not forget "peace" this and "peace" that. "My name is Kaz, it means PEACE". "I'm Paz. My name means PEACE, and I attended the University of PEACE". As for Kojima, he was probably, "Hey guyzzz and Shinkawazzz, here's a huge mech, let's call it PEACE Walker, and use a PEACE sign for the cover, and call our new game PEACE walker!".

"Les enfants nerds" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It is, 4 is the main culprit if you ask me, because solid snake is no longer useable really, unless its a remake of the original games. So we'll continue getting **** big boss games. I've never played peace walker or portable ops and don't intend to. I love mgs4 but I hate what they did to solid snake.

It is, 4 is the main culprit if you ask me, because solid snake is no longer useable really, unless its a remake of the original games. So we'll continue getting **** big boss games. I've never played peace walker or portable ops and don't intend to. I love mgs4 but I hate what they did to solid snake.

It was complete disrespect to the character since Kojima seems to have a hatred toward the character and wanted to extinguish him from the series altogether :dunno

BigBoss_Salute.jpg

If I were to try and put this Snake together using the Hot Toys Headsculpt does anyone have any suggestions for the outfit? I'm not really familiar with a lot of 1/6 military figures so I'm not really sure which type of uniform this would be.

I made a half-assed attempt at it a while back---didn't go too badly, though the HS I used was awful. Go on Ebay and get yourself a Dragon 101st Airborne in Dress Uniform like this one----https://www.ebay.com/itm/DRAGON-DID-US-AIRBORNE-BROWN-UNIFORM-W-HAT-JUMPWINGS-FREE-SHIP-TO-US-FOR-12-FIG-/251262878497?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a806f4321

The tailoring isn't HT quality, but it's more or less accurate. As for the beret, I think Ultimate Forces/Ultimate Soldier or BBI made a green beret. The one I used had a scorpion patch which I covered with a printout of the Fox logo.

As for the Medal, you're on your own!

@gotham Knight : I was trying to bash this too, but i use Metal Boss head. You can use Soldier Story Kano part for the uniform. And for the medal just search medal part from DiD Patton.
I hope will help, and dont forget post it when done.

PEACE :D

The main thing about PW is that it's just plain FUN to play. Was the story kinda lame? Yes. No human bosses sucked? Yes. But the game was still so fun with the new features that I was so addicted to it and logged over 100 hours on it. Yes the mech bosses was way ahead of its 1960 timeline but show me one MGS where that didn't happen.

Saw the Legacy pics, disappointed there is no MPO, I mean c'mon! It's ALL THE CANON GAMES but MPO? It's like buying a new car with a missing hubcap. Unacceptable! :gah:

Saw the Legacy pics, disappointed there is no MPO, I mean c'mon! It's ALL THE CANON GAMES but MPO? It's like buying a new car with a missing hubcap. Unacceptable! :gah:
Yeah, I dont get why its not treated as non cannon while we saw a glimpse of the origins of grayfox in that installment..

Back