ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i must have it! along with the HT 1/4 T1 if the sculpt is anything like the 1/6 t1 is will be awesome too. cant wait to see them next to my EB T-800

So the full leather T800 next to a battle damaged T800 and then the endo T800. Gonna make for an awesome display. Go EB.

enterbay wins!!!

attachment.php
Well, I don't care much for T2, so HT still wins in my book even if EB's likeness is slightly better (not that we can tell much about HT's with those sunglasses on).

Im so pissed off ay the crap HT is pulling.

The one terminator that needs to be done in 1/6 they do in 1/4. What should have been 1/4 they REdid in 1/6 and put it out as a DX. And i've been needing an Endoskeleton and its a 1/4 one.

I hate 1/4 concept wth a passion. but I have so much hate for the moves HT pulled yesterday that it makes me want to buy this Enterbay 1/4 BD terminator out of spite because BD Termintor is the coolest part about the franchise and this looks awesome so far.

I kind of want this... but way out of my price range and far too big, I wish it was 1/6. :(

Re: Enterbay Terminator 2 : Judgment Day T-800 1/4 Battle Damaged Figure

69464edejw1drmlzawusxj.jpg

Looks like a badly PSed pic... :lol Enterbay trying to win over customers before they have the goods. Like them trying to get people to buy their 1/4 Batman figure with the fake DX09 oil panic. :lol

Im so pissed off ay the crap HT is pulling.

The one terminator that needs to be done in 1/6 they do in 1/4. What should have been 1/4 they REdid in 1/6 and put it out as a DX. And i've been needing an Endoskeleton and its a 1/4 one.

I hate 1/4 concept wth a passion. but I have so much hate for the moves HT pulled yesterday that it makes me want to buy this Enterbay 1/4 BD terminator out of spite because BD Termintor is the coolest part about the franchise and this looks awesome so far.

I think you need a reality check if you think Hot Toys give a **** what you do out of spite for a collectable :wink1:

Really interested to see this full figure. I'm not like all the other balloon heads commiting to buying on excitement alone. The first was was very nice, but i wasn't 100% sold on this likeness (which for me is the most important part). If this figure has pretty much the same head sculpt, i think it will benefit from 1/2 the face being battle damaged-exposing the endo. This will give pain in the ass critics (like me) less to critique. I don't care how good this thing comes out, no minigun, no sale :nana: just the thought of a 1/4 scale minigun is :monkey2

What i'm really hoping for is that Sideshow offers a T2 BD PF sculpted by Trevor Grove. I have NO DOUBT Trev's portrait will be more accurate than this one and it would appeal to me because STATUES > FIGURES, all day. But that statue would need to come with the MINIGUN :lol

Really interested to see this full figure. The first was was very nice, but i wasn't 100% sold on this likeness (which for me is the most important part). If this figure has pretty much the same head sculpt, i think it will benefit from 1/2 the face being battle damaged-exposing the endo. This will give pain in the ass critics (like me) less to critique. I don't care how good this thing comes out, no minigun, no sale :nana: just the thought of a 1/4 scale minigun is :monkey2

What i'm really hoping for is that Sideshow offers a T2 BD PF sculpted by Trevor Grove. I have NO DOUBT Trev's portrait will be more accurate than this one and it would appeal to me because STATUES > FIGURES, all day. But that statue would need to come with the MINIGUN as well :lol

Sideshow plan about Terminator : T-800 T2 Battle Damaged Legendary Scale Figure. Not a PF.

Sideshow plan about Terminator : T-800 T2 Battle Damaged Legendary Scale Figure. Not a PF.

If executed properly, it could be the very best statue Sideshow has ever produced. Imagine A Trevor Grove 1:2 scale Schwarzenegger BD sculpt with light-up eye and real metal. Now that's something i would pay $2 grand for...not the B-List Wolf from a D-List film.

If executed properly, it could be the very best statue Sideshow has ever produced. Imagine A Trevor Grove 1:2 scale Schwarzenegger BD sculpt with light-up eye and real metal. Now that's something i would pay $2 grand for...not the B-List Wolf from a D-List film.

:exactly:

That would be bad ass, I am hoping we will see it not too long for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back