STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has shipped from VA and I'm concerned about it's voyage through the Northeast over the next few days because it's been pretty cold up here. I fear the bitter cold will only increase the chances of breakage.

Crap...mine arrived today...when I get off work im gonna open..but im scared it will be damaged like alot of you other poor folk....fingers crossed.

Got mine today- looks great! I thought they forgot to include the base at first but it was laying at the bottom of the box- Egads!

BB

Crap...mine arrived today...when I get off work im gonna open..but im scared it will be damaged like alot of you other poor folk....fingers crossed.

You could be worrying about nothing. :panic: This is why I don't read any of this crap when people start receiving their stuff. I always avoid the newer posts in these threads until I actually get my statue and open it. I never understand why people who are waiting on theirs want to see everyone else's pics. That spoils all the fun. :dunno

BB

You could be worrying about nothing. :panic: This is why I don't read any of this crap when people start receiving their stuff. I always avoid the newer posts in these threads until I actually get my statue and open it. I never understand why people who are waiting on theirs want to see everyone else's pics. That spoils all the fun. :dunno

BB

So true....

Yet, I still like to see this in the collection of others

So this is the "plastic" that people were whining and complaining about on their Boba Fett PF? I think this looks great on the trooper and it feels tough and sturdy. I'm not sure I would even call it plastic. It's not like my little, green, plastic, army men. Looks and feels fine. Now I'm starting to feel bad I missed out on Boba Fett 'cause I heard it looked and felt "cheap" and passed on it.

BB

So this is the "plastic" that people were whining and complaining about on their Boba Fett PF? I think this looks great on the trooper and it feels tough and sturdy. I'm not sure I would even call it plastic. It's not like my little, green, plastic, army men. Looks and feels fine. Now I'm starting to feel bad I missed out on Boba Fett 'cause I heard it looked and felt "cheap" and passed on it.

BB

False....all false!

Its not plastic at all!! Its hard resin for the most part but just a few shoulder pieces are hard plastic

Possibly your best vid ever, ave. I think this piece looks great! Now comes the search to find it as cheap as possible. I do have a crapload of SS RP's on hand. Hmmmm.

nice vid, Ave. Definitely an instant classic statue. I have no desire in owning the 1:6 version anymore, can't wait for this guy.

If you could've taken a pic between both Stormtrooper helmets, I would've used it as my wallpaper:D Where's jkno for that request?:lol

Last edited:
I can not wait to get mine. i am thinking of getting two and display them with Vader. Anyone else doing this?

very nice video averone. two very good stats coming out at one time, not sure which to pick first, this or palpy. might have to settle with palpy first as ive heard even the regular edition is sold out. have an army of 1:6 TKs and a bucket to get busy with while i still dont have this fantastic PF

Back