1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The attention to detail and shear awesomeness of the previous 2 Batmobile efforts make this one a must have - even before seeing the movie. It isn't the battle tank that we see in the Dark Knight comic , and to be honest, I'm glad it's not. If anything, thus reminds me of the Batman Forever vehicle.

I wish they would of had a remote control for the 89' Batmobile... would of been sweet to push a button and have the cockpit open up and be able to turn the lights on and off...

Yeah the remote open canopy would have been nice but you can already have the light turn on and off with your i-phone adding the Thercell device. I've done on mine and it's very cool!

Yeah the remote open canopy would have been nice but you can already have the light turn on and off with your i-phone adding the Thercell device. I've done on mine and it's very cool!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this wizardry you speak of sir? I want it!

Smart ass much? Can't handle a debate can you? Did not know you were setting the rules on what can be discussed. I get it you don't like the 66. I hate blank heads like you . Grow up.

really dude?! lol i'm the one that needs to grow up? you're a ****ing clown! i initially was respectful to you and then you took a respectful harmless response and make it seem that i insulted your mom. if you actually post more in the 66 thread and focus there you may notice i too am a fan of the 66 batmobile. but i don't go over that thread and post constantly that i think the BvS batmobile is better in that thread.

I believe that if we want this monster to come up on pre order .. we better hope for a quick sell out on the batman vs superman figures .. so hot toys will push it ..

That superman is going to be a future free pack in item. There's zero need to upgrade for those with the MOS Dollie.

Batman? Idk. I still think the Bale-released were way more popular.. And they included an unmasked HS.

? I have MOS and have 100% need.

For a place where people fiend on accuracy, I don't get how some people can be okay with putting a MOS supes next to BVS Bats.

A 0% would be something like that Vision CW figure... literally the same exact thing as AOU.

Seems like it. This car is even bigger than Tumbler and electronics. Arghhh

I think Hot Toys are glutton for punishment. Why even put all that crap on the car when they know it will be a QC nightmare? Instead they should have focused on making a non flimsy vehicle for the first time in their lives. Their vehicles all look spectacular but they always feel fragile and cheap.

That superman is going to be a future free pack in item. There's zero need to upgrade for those with the MOS Dollie.

Batman? Idk. I still think the Bale-released were way more popular.. And they included an unmasked HS.

yeah, i'm sorta on the same wave length with you on that point. if i didn't already have the MOS fig i would be getting the two-pack from BvS. i just feel like it just looks almost indistinguishable. well enough for me that is.

I think Hot Toys are glutton for punishment. Why even put all that crap on the car when they know it will be a QC nightmare? Instead they should have focused on making a non flimsy vehicle for the first time in their lives. Their vehicles all look spectacular but they always feel fragile and cheap.

yeah, that has always been my main gripe as well with their vehicles. i have every single HT bats vehicles ever made (minus The Bat), and they all could be made a tad sturdier. hopefully when this comes out it'll be improved upon.

Back