Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression Natalie Portman didn't enjoy working on these films....or something.

She never said that or anything bad about the movies or Marvel like people have been spreading all these years. The only times she was actually asked about it she said that it had been a "good thing to be part of" but that she hadn't been called for Thor 3 so she was pretty sure she was done with them. There was however 'drama' behind the scenes of Thor 2 since Marvel fired Patty Jenkins and Portman wanted her to direct, at the end she had the last laugh because Thor 2 was lame as hell and Jenkins went to direct the critical and financial success: Wonder Woman.

Might as well pass Mjolnir around like it is a bong. Everybody gets a hit!

thor-jane-foster_marvel_gallery_5c4d5cd078249.jpg

I'm sure Sideshow will be happy they can rerelease this with some simple changes

She never said that or anything bad about the movies or Marvel like people have been spreading all these years. The only times she was actually asked about it she said that it had been a "good thing to be part of" but that she hadn't been called for Thor 3 so she was pretty sure she was done with them. There was however 'drama' behind the scenes of Thor 2 since Marvel fired Patty Jenkins and Portman wanted her to direct, at the end she had the last laugh because Thor 2 was lame as hell and Jenkins went to direct the critical and financial success: Wonder Woman.

I see, thanks for clarifying.

Proffesor Thor.

:lol and I see what you did there.

I don't think this is a wild idea. The comics have done this with a dark twist, Jane has cancer and the only time she can escape it is while she takes on the mantle of Thor. I think it has a lot of potential for storytelling. Thor has made it very apparent that he doesn't want to responsibility of the mantle in the MCU, he wants to explore and adventure.

People are actually complaining about Nataile Portman? Seriously? Not only is she gorgeous but she's an excellent actress. I think this is an awesome surprise.

People are actually complaining about Nataile Portman? Seriously? Not only is she gorgeous but she's an excellent actress. I think this is an awesome surprise.

Exactly. Like she doesn't have an Oscar, four nominations, 20 years of career and is considered one of the best working actresses in the film industry. Worry more about the writing for the movie, which was the main problem with the past ones.

Back