Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing all the cool photos of the Hot Toys JL Flash,
The Sideshow comic version looks ridiculous!
The Hot Toy version is shown in running poses
The Sideshow images show close ups of hands and feet.
Not a single running shot.

Yeah this is the one Snyder design that's never really worked for me. Although it does still make for a pretty cool looking figure.

Glad to see the figure turned out so well... it's just a shame that the costume design was such a steaming pile of hot garbage. :monkey4

I am hoping that like Aquaman, the next director doesn't try to reinvent the wheel and goes for something a little more streamlined and classic.

I am hoping that like Aquaman, the next director doesn't try to reinvent the wheel and goes for something a little more streamlined and classic.

Isn't that what they had planned for sequels and his solo movie? I thought this was his first suit and by JL2 he'd have an upgraded Wayne tech suit. Cyborg was getting a more comic book look to, we saw it briefly at the end of the movie. Shame the movie bombed so we never got see any of that. Not to mention Deathstroke and Darkseid.

Firstly, although the figure looks great, let's be real, Ezra Miller never ran like that (I actually don't believe he's ever run in his entire life. Ever.).

Secondly, coming from a Flash fan who is getting both figures, the Sideshow comic version looks GREAT! Quite frankly, it's a better representation of the Flash than the Snyder costume design.

This turned out well. Though at the moment, I don’t really have any interest in the DCEU beyond what I already have (MoS, BvS and WW), my three favorite films. If I get another DCEU character, it’d be Aquaman.

This turned out well. Though at the moment, I don’t really have any interest in the DCEU beyond what I already have (MoS, BvS and WW), my three favorite films. If I get another DCEU character, it’d be Aquaman.

Exactly my sentiments !

I'm also waiting/thinking on Aquaman. However purely symmetrically speaking the Trinity probably look better on display then with 4 for some reason.

bvs-heaer-5001.jpg

Firstly, although the figure looks great, let's be real, Ezra Miller never ran like that (I actually don't believe he's ever run in his entire life. Ever.).

Secondly, coming from a Flash fan who is getting both figures, the Sideshow comic version looks GREAT! Quite frankly, it's a better representation of the Flash than the Snyder costume design.

The Hot Toys Ezra Miller came out great. I'm just not a big fan of this costume so I am just sticking with Sideshow's version (which I think looks great as well).

Given the chance, I always tend to veer toward more comic versions anyway.

Congrats to all those that have ordered the Justice League Flash.

Nice figure but an ugly costume. A recurring theme for about half the Justice League designs in my opinion.

If we ever get to see the Snyder cut and it's what I'm hoping for, I may have to get the full League. Well, minus Cyborg but I'm still holding out a faint hope for that one. (I could see it if the Snyder cut gets released and it's popular.) Why this figure is releasing before Superman I don't get.

But anyway, if the Snyder cut is released and I'm at least satisfied with it then I'll probably get Aquaman and the Flash. And if I love it, then I'll definitely get them.

It's certainly impressive that decent looking "running" poses can be acheived with the figure and balance on the stand as well. Looks good if not a bit gaudy. ..but that's more on the costume design than the figure execution.

It's a good looking figure, but I don't know if I want to go that deep with JL figures when knowing HT, the league may never be completed. The ones that have just been released were a long time coming and there is still the "regular" Batman and Superman yet to be released.

I'm still really enjoying the Tac Suit Batman that I got recently (see that thread for my flood of photos - I've been pretty enthusiastic about it to put it mildly lol)

I'll await more reviews and photos to see if I get pushed over the edge on the Flash....so far, looking great.

Back