Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sam i have seen that want to have that too when there an opportunity to complete the characters.came a little late.but hopefully my waitlist status will be accomodated:)

If only Seb would start doing them again..:( I've been asking him for like 2 months already.
He keeps saying, "Soon"

I won this head sculpt off Ebay today. It looks like an Andy B sculpt. I emailed the seller to see who painted it. The paint job looks fantastic to me. Can't wait to put it on a True Type with the a Black stripe TTL suit (when it becomes available).
3942990356_0f60c99700_b.jpg

I'm trying to kitbash a Bruce Wayne with a business suit, but I'm having issues with the tie.

It's a fabric tie, but when I put it on, around his neck, it has a bit of a Dilbert-effect. It doesn't curl, but it does stick straight out. It's flat, about 30-45 degrees from vertical. I try to tuck it under his vest, but the tie has a tendency to either come out and begin sticking straight out again, or curl up near the knot (because it's trying to pop back out and the vest is low, so it's only tucked under near the bottom of the tie).

Any suggestions as to how to get this tie to conform to normality? I just want it to hang down, like a normal tie...

I won this head sculpt off Ebay today. It looks like an Andy B sculpt. I emailed the seller to see who painted it. The paint job looks fantastic to me. Can't wait to put it on a True Type with the a Black stripe TTL suit (when it becomes available).
3942990356_0f60c99700_b.jpg

Yes, that's the Andy B head, and paint does look nice, though I'd love to see it in more flattering light that highlights the sculpt and paint, the paint shows well but the head not so much because a lot of the forms are washed out in light.

That's one thing I find, people comment about how the painted Andy B heads never quite look like Bale but they like the raw sculpt, I don't think I've ever seen a painted head photographed in a way that highlights the sculpt with the paint added to make it all pop.

The seller is hobby_jp. I received the email back that it was painted by a Taiwan artist but he didn't give a name. He said the paint job looks even better in person than it does in the pictures :drool
Can't wait.
Alan

AlanJG1 what's the sellers name?

The seller is hobby_jp. I received the email back that it was painted by a Taiwan artist but he didn't give a name. He said the paint job looks even better in person than it does in the pictures :drool
Can't wait.
Alan

I meant his real name. PM me with it when you get a chance. It should be listed under details of paypal if you used it.

It's a bit off-topic, but what are those of you that have an Alfred Pennyworth figure having him wear? I haven't found a suit or slacks/sweater that are film accurate yet; I'm thinking about the upcoming black pinstripe TTL suit.

It's a bit off-topic, but what are those of you that have an Alfred Pennyworth figure having him wear? I haven't found a suit or slacks/sweater that are film accurate yet; I'm thinking about the upcoming black pinstripe TTL suit.

I recently contacted TTL regarding that black pinstripe suit - but for my Bruce, not Alfred. Check the Alfred thread, I think there are some dressed Alfred's in there...

I just used a Saturday Toys Black Suit/White Shirt set. Not easy to come by, but I managed to snag one somewhere.

I recently contacted TTL regarding that black pinstripe suit - but for my Bruce, not Alfred. Check the Alfred thread, I think there are some dressed Alfred's in there...

I just used a Saturday Toys Black Suit/White Shirt set. Not easy to come by, but I managed to snag one somewhere.

Thanks, I did not previously see that one.

changed the shirt, tie and trowsers and he looks now much more natural than the first one

bruce.png

bruce2.png

bruce3.png

and a crossover :D

bruce4.png

it's not the best pic, but it's the only one i have on file. it's pretty basic...the wayne head on the stark suit with the narrow TT body...

brucewayne.jpg

changed the shirt, tie and trowsers and he looks now much more natural than the first one

bruce3.png

Looks great Thrustmaster. The tie indeed makes him look a lot better. But any particular reason you changed the Trousers? I have the same suite set, but haven't use it yet + I don't have the Wayne head:eek:.

dont know if this has been posted, but it's the best one i've seen yet:

7332_1264465008760_1143807072_829498_5494771_n.jpg

no idea who did it.

now that you mentioned it, it does look photoshoped. thx for the info.

Back