Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone has addressed this, or I'm missing something.
First up I do love this set, so glad they have released it.
But how do we pose this? In half the photos they are sitting on logs, wicket is drumming on the helmets. We don't get the logs right? In the photo of what is included its some stands with some small rocks.
What did I miss?

You can also get great looking 1/6 looking logs in fish shops for aquariums.

The arms on Leia look awful. Will really limit posing possibilities if I finally order her.

I've been wanting this version for some time but now I'm leaning to Bespin or even Hoth Leia as my second Leia figure.

Please keep buying doubles and triples, tell your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends... we need more OT. We need DS Trooper. Greedo. Sandperson. Jawas. Hoth Rebels. Etc.

Why isn?t everyone buying 7 wickets?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's possible the arms on those may not be as durable as the ones on a Phicen, but then again the Phicen arms look equally bad and unrealistic to me when the arms are bent very far, so I'd probably be keeping the seamless ones pretty straight regardless.

I?m not sure I would display this without changing the body first, the elbow joints are pretty bad. I can live with the wrists showing as there?s not much you can do about that and have changeable hands but the elbows just aren?t acceptable at these prices

Good figures, but I'll pass. One fig?re per character and it's ANH Leia for me.

I dont care much about exposed joints anyway, still way much better than seamless body, you guys should have seen those horific pics of Hot Toys WW.

Judging by obesity rates I would have to agree...but you don't have to pay for it until Q3 next year.

Hahahaha! Yeah can not argue with you on that.

The issue was that I was going to skip the Endor Luke, but I ended up ordering that now as well due to this set.

So what's the general consensus here ? On getting both or just Wicket ?

Personally I wasn't planning on Leia, but wicket is pretty much a must. Just spending $420 over $197 is a pretty big difference in discretionary spend.

Perhaps Wicket would look just as good in front of a speeder bike with the Scout Trooper ?

Go into any forest and grab a log for them to sit on. That is what I am going to do.

Next up! When Jar Jar is announced, Recreate the iconic scene from TPM , when he steps in PooDoo!!!!

I doubt I would waste time recreating either of these scenes....

Jabbas throne room, yeah... DS chamber? Sure, Vaders meditation room ? Hell yeah!

Wickets log?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Personally I wasn't planning on Leia, but wicket is pretty much a must. Just spending $420 over $197 is a pretty big difference in discretionary spend.

Perhaps Wicket would look just as good in front of a speeder bike with the Scout Trooper ?

I?ll definitely be ordering both. I?m slowing my collecting down and sharpening my focus, but this is a no-brainer for me.
My personal take:
Iconic pairing of characters.
Variation of figures on the shelf.
It?s Leia! I?ll try and get any version they release.
It?s Wicket! I loved the Ewoks as a kid, so there?s the nostalgia factor for me.
Having an Endor section with Han would look great (but do I get Endor Luke too? This release might tip me over to getting him).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just spending $420 over $197 is a pretty big difference in discretionary spend.

You could spend that money on two Wickets and recreate this classic scene. No log needed:

Corpsey.jpg

One set and one extra Leia to display in her General uniform with Black Jedi Luke.

leia (2).jpg

Back