Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find this shop on website, shipping is only $35!! And they selling $1800. I just PO it but never buy from this retailer.

What are you going to say when a big heavy box turns up on the doorstep? :lol

He could say..."I won it in a contest!" :yess::wink1:
Just Type up a letter from "sideshow" congratulating you on your winnings. Then throw it in the box when she's not looking. lol

He could say..."I won it in a contest!" :yess::wink1:
Just Type up a letter from "sideshow" congratulating you on your winnings. Then throw it in the box when she's not looking. lol

Reminds me when I'd tried a similar way to make my Mum think that I'd won a PS2! And all those action figs! :D

He may aswell wear a t-shirt saying '< I'm with stupid>' if she falls for that.:lol

Haha!! :lol

Cheers,
Neo.

If you order from Action Figure Express, you will get it directly from Sideshow, since AFX is located in Hawaii. At least that's where I got the Big Chap Maquette from when I ordered it through AFX. In addition to that, my Big Chap Maquette had a chip. I contacted AFX and they got partial refund from Sideshow then AFX refunded me, so you can trust them.

Sideshow is saying these won't be unlimited and won't last forever. There is just a magic number. 500...750...1000 maybe. If you believe that ofcourse.

I bet they've already sold at least a couple hundred by now. It just depends how long they leave it open, after the hype dies down in a couple years, there won't be as many orders coming in, but who knows, can only speculate. I wander if IM will always be open like the bust cause it's from Legacy and a lot of their items have been open ES for a long time.

Sideshow is saying these won't be unlimited and won't last forever. There is just a magic number. 500...750...1000 maybe. If you believe that ofcourse.

yeah and i have a bridge in my backyard for sale, want to buy it?

the ironman lsf is still for sale after how many years now?

If you order from Action Figure Express, you will get it directly from Sideshow, since AFX is located in Hawaii. At least that's where I got the Big Chap Maquette from when I ordered it through AFX. In addition to that, my Big Chap Maquette had a chip. I contacted AFX and they got partial refund from Sideshow then AFX refunded me, so you can trust them.

Cool that is nice to know, I wasn't sure if I should PO from them since I never buy from them. Thanks for the head up.
I wish they don't have too many es... But it will, and it might last a long time with open ES.
Does all other LSF have ES ?

yeah and i have a bridge in my backyard for sale, want to buy it?

the ironman lsf is still for sale after how many years now?

:dunno I can only speculate that since the IM and the other Legacy pieces have been around so long that they are a different entity to the agreement with ADI for this release. The Marvel and Star Wars agreements may be different and separate too. We can only go off what SS tells us and that is that the Wolf will be finite. In this statues case I believe that. I don't expect anyone else to.

Back