Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're worried about value, you should sell your original version now before everyone realizes a second edition is coming. It will certainly go down in price significantly on the secondary market.

Never had intention to sell mine. I collect Batman statues because I love them, not to flip. It was nice knowing I had a valuable and rare grail in my collection. I still do and will even after this is released. This is a re-issue variant, not the original. I'm still considering getting this one, but wasn't planning to spend $300 on another statue when I already have other Batman statues I planned on getting.

Never had intention to sell mine.

I've bought many a statue for my collection with no intention to sell it, but if the prices go high enough I will put it on ebay in a heartbeat. I don't consider it flipping if you hang onto something for 2-3 years and the secondary prices go through the roof. I don't control demand for a piece, especially if I only bought one of it.

If you don't care about the blue vs. black costume, I would flip this now, preorder the new one, then pocket the difference to pay for your Batman Premium Format. :yess:

DC carn't even be bothered to rewrite the dimensions correctly this time around its only 14.5" tall not 16.5" and lets hope the paint job carries the extra $50 they are asking ??.The original will still be the one to own.imo

Definitely one of the best DCD statues ever. I prefer the original, but this variant is a good alternative and won't necessarily hurt the aftermarket of the first one.

Definitely one of the best DCD statues ever. I prefer the original, but this variant is a good alternative and won't necessarily hurt the aftermarket of the first one.

Well said, I cant agree more.

I saw BBTS's announcement on the email which I'm subscribed to, when I saw it this morning at 3am as there was blackout apparently. :gah:

I had originally own the blue version which I had to sell a while ago, so I was kinda glad that they are redoing this. I'd prefer the blue original version though.

I am very impressed with this statue! I just started collecting not too long ago and wasn't aware that there was an original version of this statue. Killer Croc looks great but I wish I had the whole body of him. I would love it if Sideshow at least do a Killer Croc PF in the future even though he didn't seem like a bad guyy that DC just threw away.

Yes one of the best ever

IMG_7954copy.jpg

IMG_7955copy.jpg

IMG_7956copy.jpg

IMG_7957copy.jpg

IMG_7959copy.jpg

IMG_7960copy.jpg

IMG_7961copy.jpg

IMG_7962copy.jpg

IMG_7964copy.jpg

IMG_7966copy.jpg

IMG_7968copy.jpg

IMG_7970copy.jpg

Congrats to those who will buy the new Black version, very happy for you!

Back