Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have both the HT and CIAN, the CIAN has a narrower'longer face, its a very nice bale scuplt with decent paintjob and good price but i prefer the HT one just a little bit more.

Id just say you guys should wait, because I dont think Hot Toys are done with sculpting Bale yet... plus I cant wait to see what Enterbay do of their Bale at 1/4 Im sure itll be more accurate to HT's attempt with this one...

I am late to the party with Adam's great sculpt painted by Josh Small.
I will definitely have to find an affordable better suit down the line.
This picture doesn't do him justice but since he just arrived yesterday, I was excited to show the picture.

6908253926_6c8b593d17_b.jpg

:goodpost:

The 'media' suit threw me off. Cause as far as I remember Medi and Kato were the only guys to do a 3-piece.

But I must say, this one is pretty slick. :)

:goodpost:

The 'media' suit threw me off. Cause as far as I remember Medi and Kato were the only guys to do a 3-piece.

But I must say, this one is pretty slick. :)

Yeah I was going to buy the medicom suit but I already got the triad uptown suit for my bash, so I havn't bothered to buy one.

I did try looking for a Medi suit but couldn't see it anywhere. It's always bundled with a figure.

You seen it sell anywhere?

Back