1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fear DoggieDoc is secretly on v9 Morpheus glasses, he's been so quiet.

DoggieDoc posted on his FB/Instagram that he's moving houses right now, so I would expect it to be a little while before he does actual production on the glasses.

Great figure. The coat is a pain to futz and he desperately needs that green tie, which is on the way, but overall really nice.

46294614-42F8-4D58-AD71-6E111849FCC1.jpeg

Great figure. The coat is a pain to futz and he desperately needs that green tie, which is on the way, but overall really nice.

I agree on all points! Even the tie, which is also on the way! I do like your bases too, I might have to hit you up on a couple. Do you make the nameplate/plaques too?

Once I get the tie and Doggie's glasses he will be beauty. I don't think I need to swap the body either, which I was initially expecting.

I agree on all points! Even the tie, which is also on the way! I do like your bases too, I might have to hit you up on a couple. Do you make the nameplate/plaques too?

Once I get the tie and Doggie's glasses he will be beauty. I don't think I need to swap the body either, which I was initially expecting.

Oh, I forgot about Doc’s glasses. Might have to get some too. I’m still debating on the body swap.
Yes, everything is custom made on my stands.

Damn. That coat looks like 90s era 1/6 tailoring.

I think I’ll just stick to neo, or at least until HT decides to make their version. The final product sculpt also looks soft as opposed to the proto which have all those details.

The coat wouldn’t have looked so bad had they packaged it like the second coat. Instead it was put on the figure and placed in the clamshell all bunched up. I don’t know if those deep creases will eventually work out or not.

Mine has been on display for a couple of months and the coat has definitely smoothed out some.

Btw where are you getting the green tie from Coco?

Thanks guys. Here we go.

In all photos each left and right is the same pair of glasses, different lighting. Thre glasses are in the same order top to bottom in all photos and the video.

The most recent mirrored pair is top, and the two new ones are middle and bottom.

My observations:

- the top pair has the smoothest surface and least distorted reflection. But the mirror finish has a bit of a haze to it which is inherent in the material and so is not able to be improved. This makes rejecting of actual objects difficult unless right in front of the lens.

-the middle pair is the absolute most reflective. The reflection is VERY clear but the reflection is ever so slightly distorted. In the video you can clearly make out my phone and blue shirt.

- the bottom pair is essentially identical to the middle but the overall coloring is simply darker. This leaves it looking darker in general despite lighting changes.

440ccfead8b653769fdffc986aaf75b1.jpg
7cedad3d5fcba5d82408f23315160d31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think this is the best one so far

My custom tie from South Korea has been stuck in customs for two weeks now. I only hope that I’ll actually get it now.

Mine took a while too but it finally turned up. It’s worth the wait, very nicely made and looks great. Next up I may look for a better black shirt with a neater collar...

Good to know. I think Toy Anxiety still has a John Wick shirt in stock. Might be an option.

Back