Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... at least there have been some updates lately and it seems all the piece are in place for the figures to be finished. But this is definitely a project that has dragged on past all reckoning.

I hope the company is able to move forward with the other planned figures... I'd still love a Fluffy.

I remember when it was announced. I was so excited, unfortunately it has taken years and years and years to get a finished figure. Not sure if I will ever have to chance to get one seeing that there are so many pre orders already out there and its still not shipped.

Update time: Back in early October I realized the joints I designed had a flaw. With that the choice of materials used to produce them wasn't helping either. So I went back to the drawing board. I came up with a much better inner skeletal jointed system that will now have a high quality silicone skin on it. I need to run a better skin test either tomorrow or the weekend. I'll post finished images of Nathan in various poses and then we'll get a new shipping date. All the work that has gone into Nathan is what will be used and applied to all the other characters. So by getting all the corrections made the rest of the Creepshow series will go much more smoothly. It was a major change but it was caught in time and fixed.

Man... all that casting they've been showing images of seems to have gone to waste. Certainly glad I won't be getting a figure that would break, but I can't imagine the time this will add to the project.

Man... all that casting they've been showing images of seems to have gone to waste. Certainly glad I won't be getting a figure that would break, but I can't imagine the time this will add to the project.

People have died waiting on this figure. I'm not kidding. I hope the one collector I know of gets to look at it from the afterlife. But its taken a long friggin' time.:mad:

I admire the Dooley's never give up attitude on this project, even though this has been one huge mess and one miss step after the next, he is still persistent enough to see it to the end no matter how long it takes. Most folks would have thrown in the towel years ago in frustration.

Rumor has it that Dooley is going to release 25 Fluffies shortly after he gets Nate's first wave out. I was never really into paying a large sum of money for customs. But I now see the appeal. You may pay alot...but you actually see the figure materialize relatively quickly. I cannot believe cease and desist orders were sent to folks actually producign figures so SHS could release...nothing...in 5 years. Nothing. Nothing. To put this in perspective, Distinctive Dummies just celebrated its 5th year in customizing and has made over 100 different characters.

I have waffled back and forth between defending and complaining. But, honestly...I am not going to buy these. Because 25-100 figures being produced, after a 5 year wait, is pretty silly. 5 years is a long dang time.

As many have said, the money is gone at this point, but I can't say I'm going to pre-order anything in the future , no matter how enticing it looks.

Rumor has it that Dooley is going to release 25 Fluffies shortly after he gets Nate's first wave out. I was never really into paying a large sum of money for customs. But I now see the appeal. You may pay alot...but you actually see the figure materialize relatively quickly. I cannot believe cease and desist orders were sent to folks actually producign figures so SHS could release...nothing...in 5 years. Nothing. Nothing. To put this in perspective, Distinctive Dummies just celebrated its 5th year in customizing and has made over 100 different characters.

I have waffled back and forth between defending and complaining. But, honestly...I am not going to buy these. Because 25-100 figures being produced, after a 5 year wait, is pretty silly. 5 years is a long dang time.
No doubt. 5 YEARS. YEARS. HALF A FRICKEN DECADE WAIT and still nothing. This has been nothing but a complete joke. Excuse after excuse and excuse. I'm so glad I never ordered one. Was going to wait to see final product since this was a new company and all. So glad I didn't lose money. I do feel sorry for those that did. Very unfortunate. It's good as well gone.

Oh wait...Father's day is right around the cor....oh who am I kidding it'll pass with no word or update from this company only to update a few months from now with, you guessed it, ANOTHER excuse.

Joke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

In fairness... we didn't place orders until March 18th; so it's really been 4 years and about 3 months we've been waiting.

Got my order in as well :rock Now the long wait for Fall begins... hopefully we have previews of Fluffy to keep us content until then :rock

Oh, if I'd only known then... :lol

In SHS news, they did post a FB update April 30th that they had finished a move and were getting back to Creepshow.

OMG are you Guys still waiting ? i recieved my Nate just after christmas and it,s a beautiful put together figure,.

you guys are gonna be real happy, well worth the wait :)

OMG are you Guys still waiting ? i recieved my Nate just after christmas and it,s a beautiful put together figure,.

you guys are gonna be real happy, well worth the wait :)
I took that with a grain of FULL OF ****.
Not to be that guy, but...prove it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back