Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mind Portman in the first two, but I had moved past her character at this point. This could also mean a return of Kat Dennings, and I've never been a big fan of her character. I've been really hoping for a return of Sif to the films in a bigger role and when I first saw the title, I thought it might be exploring that underlying relationship, but maybe that'll be a part of the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie. It would be interesting to see Sif interact with Hemsworth Thor since he's changed so much from the last time she saw him. Maybe some potential for some tension between the two characters there.

Agreed. If they truly wanted a believable female Thor... They should have choose an actress like....

View attachment 461839

This actress is not believable either. She is tall and clumsy looking. She walks like she has two left feet.

I guess marvel is making a romance movie Thor judging from the title. They never get me to pay to see any MCU movie anyway.

I hate the title and am middle road when it comes to Portman's Jane. I just hope she doesn't actually become Thor, especially after the big reveal of Cap being worthy of picking up mjolnir.

Marvel trying to please the Hollywood lesbian Mafia.

This actress is not believable either. She is tall and clumsy looking. She walks like she has two left feet.

I guess marvel is making a romance movie Thor judging from the title. They never get me to pay to see any MCU movie anyway.

BDnd1fr.gif

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. Portman is a great actress, she just wasn't given much to do in the first two Thor movies. I liked Hemsworth and Thompson's chemistry in Ragnarok, not to mention Korg. Just add in BRB. Early rumor is Enchantress will be the villain. Maybe someone like Mangog would be a visually interesting addition. Just a shame that Jamie Alexander's Sif has gotten the short shrift, but there's always hope.

Looking forward to this. Portman is a great actress, she just wasn't given much to do in the first two Thor movies. I liked Hemsworth and Thompson's chemistry in Ragnarok, not to mention Korg. Just add in BRB. Early rumor is Enchantress will be the villain. Maybe someone like Mangog would be a visually interesting addition. Just a shame that Jamie Alexander's Sif has gotten the short shrift, but there's always hope.

Betta Ray Bill, man he got the shaft. About the only passing of the hammer I'd accept is to BRB.

:slap It seems that way unfortunately.

I hate the title and am middle road when it comes to Portman's Jane. I just hope she doesn't actually become Thor, especially after the big reveal of Cap being worthy of picking up mjolnir.

:exactly: Agree with this.

This was the phase 4 film I was most looking forward to, her inclusion has virtually killed my enthusiasm for this film now - she was the worst part of the first two Thor films. :(

Concerning Portman as Thor, she can easily pull it off. Jane isn’t supposed to turn into this massive hulk of a being. She’s well toned and in shape. That’s about it. I don’t see why Portman couldn’t pull that off. (She’s already looks the part, IMO.) And we all know she can act, so that’s not a question.

I honesty think this will play out perfectly. I’m most worried about how they write her. In typical MCU fashion, I expect them to stray so far from the origin stories, etc. that literally all we get is a character by the name of Thor and no ties to her comic “roots.”

Back