Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had responded on their Facebook page when someone asked them about dmc 5 vergil and dante by said "yes to dmc v dante"

I just took that as they have no current plans on dmc v vergil.

I'd love any and all figures from the series though
though they haven't mentioned it doesn't mean they won't do him. But the only characters i care for is Nero, Dante and Vergil and the trish and lady. V isn't that important to me.

i think Nero need to have a few retouch in a few things, like the coat and the face expression

Nero looks great so far, I agree jacket could have some more work. Also I hope they give Dante a Michael jackson dance accessories : hat, scarf and scrotch dance hands. Could be amazing, I really like that scene lul.

Looks like we are getting some more devil breakers. The banana one i haven't used probably an exclusive in game or something but not my type of item hoping the next two is punch line and sweet surrender. 53781854_10155898054636968_3548334605079674880_o.jpg

54799769_10155903987876968_2550178046506172416_o.jpg

53898214_10155903987911968_2179798947575365632_o.jpg

"#Overture is an all-articulated, maximum movability robotic arm with one hand of articulated fingers and an extra exchangeable open-palm hand for posing Nero in the attacking mode."

but still the face expression, it's not Nero as we know it :(

54799769_10155903987876968_2550178046506172416_o.jpg

53898214_10155903987911968_2179798947575365632_o.jpg

"#Overture is an all-articulated, maximum movability robotic arm with one hand of articulated fingers and an extra exchangeable open-palm hand for posing Nero in the attacking mode."

but still the face expression, it's not Nero as we know it :(
Sculpt looks fine. If they added a smirking sculpt that would be appreciated. I'm glad they made Overture functional and hope the others have the same treatment.

Please do tell us your thoughts on the Devil Breakers,
our designer is playing the game at moment, and we will decide them by the end of this month,
may be a vote will be cast here, but nothing is off the table

I really wish the head sculpt looked more like Nero for the price, but everything else looks great imo.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Please do tell us your thoughts on the Devil Breakers,
our designer is playing the game at moment, and we will decide them by the end of this month,
may be a vote will be cast here, but nothing is off the table

Nothing makes me happier than developers reaching out to their audience for feedback. You guys are seriously the best.

My question isn't about devil breakers, but I hope you're still open to other suggestions and questions.

Will you guys at least explore possibilities of including a second headsculpt? Nero, like dante, is very expressive. So I hope Nero and eventually dante will feature 2 portraits like DMC3.

First off all thanks for asking our opinion about the figure:::

*The jacket could be a little more loose on the body more specifically in the shoulder area(The jacket seems like "size S" but it should be "size M")
*Please change the expression on the head sculpture of Nero, i see Tom Holland stead of Nero, i guess a smirk could help to look like Nero.
Could he come with the demon arm from dmc4? as he appears at the beginning of the game before Urizen cuts off his arm

https://i.imgur.com/LnIa4yh.jpg

First off all thanks for asking our opinion about the figure:::

*The jacket could be a little more loose on the body more specifically in the shoulder area(The jacket seems like "size S" but it should be "size M")
*Please change the expression on the head sculpture of Nero, i see Tom Holland stead of Nero, i guess a smirk could help to look like Nero.
Could he come with the demon arm from dmc4? as he appears at the beginning of the game before Urizen cuts off his arm

https://i.imgur.com/LnIa4yh.jpg
I don't get what is wrong with sculpt it looks like him. If they add a smirking sculpt then that helps. They can still tweak this sculpt a bit bit in the end it's fine imo. The jacket could be loosen a bit just not to baggy. Color definitely can have a bit more blue.

For Devil Breaker, I would suggest 'Buster Arm' on top of existing 'Overtue'
'Punchline' and 'Gerbera' are my favorite in game, but they look like 'Overtue with different color' when scaled down to 1/6.
I'm not into other funky ones like 'MegaBuster' or 'Pasta Breaker'..etc - unless Asmus owner has strong feel for 'Megaman'

For the articulated fingers, I'd say don't do it unless you can make it right. I'd rather get a 2nd head with him grinding his teeth face (his signature face throughout the game)

devil-may-cry-5.jpg

articulated fingers can work if you have either rubber skin or fabric glove covering the joints but since it's fingerless gloves i don't know..

articulated fingers can work if you have either rubber skin or fabric glove covering the joints but since it's fingerless gloves i don't know..
They ment the devil breaker not the gloved hands. Lol

Back