1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy along with Scarlet Witch today.

Haven't messed with him much but I think I'll keep him in this pose until the rest of Team Cap arrives.

0e27d72cb547b30ba8fe49b7efe0a923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol Very cool pic! :rock

With all the bad reviews about the head sculpt, I was kinda worried... But I think mine looks pretty good in hand.

Sure it's not perfect, but they rarely ever are... Looks like Rudd to me. :dunno

16492324_1215050175215752_1648791275_o.jpg

Got mine yesterday as well.

I'm surprised how much I like this figure. Beyond the fact that the likeness and proportions are spot on, I'm really digging the subtle details like the varied texture on the suit and the sculpted eyes behind the helmet.

I thought that the last Ant-Man figure was an amazing one, but this one blows it away.

Anyone else not get enough batteries to make his helmet lights work? Instructions say put three in the compartment, but he only came with two. And the plastic battery holder was only molded for two.

My local CBS had one of these out on display, so I was finally able to see it in person. To be candid it looked better in pictures to me than what it actually does in person. Don't get me wrong, it's a really cool figure, but it just didn't have the same "wow" factor to me as say the first Ant-Man figure. Perhaps because the suit itself wasn't as intricate as the first suit (which of course is no fault of the figure), but it just looked better to me in the images I've seen on here.

030359e5dd3e4b8a590152154f4fdf15.jpg

Look who crawled in unexpectedly today! I never intended to get him, and thought if I get him off the waitlist, which not? Surprisingly, it converted on Valentine's Day. Having him in hand though, it's just awesome. The overall feel and look makes it feel home with the rest of my Marvel collection.

Now if only Black Panther converts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got him today. Love it.

Two things...
1. I don't know how or why... but in person the headsculpt is nothing but Rudd.I don't get any Affleck or Adkins.
2. Is anyone having trouble with the light up eyes? Apparently they aren't very bright.

Got him today. Love it.

Two things...
1. I don't know how or why... but in person the headsculpt is nothing but Rudd.I don't get any Affleck or Adkins.
2. Is anyone having trouble with the light up eyes? Apparently they aren't very bright.

We want pictures!!!! More pictureeeees!!! :lol

I'm waiting for him from Spain... I hope it arrives on April.

Didn't this go to waitlist on Sideshow? How is it listed as preorder again? Is HT doing a second run or is Sideshow just getting more in from HT?

Didn't this go to waitlist on Sideshow? How is it listed as preorder again? Is HT doing a second run or is Sideshow just getting more in from HT?

They might have gotten a lot of cancellations. BBTS was sold out too, and then when they got their shipment he was back in stock and has been for weeks.

Back